Mentioned in ?
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Bogdanov
- Aleksandr Bogdanov
- Aleksandr Vasilevich Vinter
- Aleksandr Vinter
- Aleksandrov, Ivan
- Aleksandrov, Ivan Gavrilovich
- Atomic Power Plant
- Atomnaia Energiia
- Bogdanov, Aleksandr
- Bogdanov, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich
- Boris Borisovich Kadomtsev
- Boris Kadomtsev
- chemical reaction
References in periodicals archive ?
But energetics tells us that a pound of potatoes contains 279 food energy calories, which makes a gallon of gas equivalent (in joules) to almost 130 pounds of potatoes.
Many times, I recommend diagnosis and therapy with Psychosomatic Energetics. My years of experience with it have shown that it is able to clearly identify subconscious emotional stresses and treat them effectively.
A renewed focus in energetic materials--research, development, testing and evaluation of energetics materials and systems--is required to regain the technological advantage and to provide solutions for emerging anti-access/area denial challenges.
Steve has been a lifelong student of personal growth, exploring conventional religious experience, a variety of alternative practices, most notably Buddhist meditation, 12 Step recovery, and Core Energetics: a body-centered therapeutic method.
Finally, the energetics of cellular physiology beyond the organelles, including signal regulation throughout the cytoplasm, are covered.
Utility specialist Energetics has made three key appointments for its new Coleshill office.
Robert McCrory, director of the University of Rochester's Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE) has been named vice president of the University of Rochester, on the recommendation of President Joel Seligman and with the approval of the University's Board of Trustees at its May meeting.
Energetics Networked Energy, which designs, builds and operates gas, electricity, water and telecommunication networks for both commercial and residential developments, is creating a range of jobs from its new base in Halesowen.
Other topics of the 12 papers include photoluminescence from rare earth ion-doped nanocrystals, testing fire and heat resistant materials at high temperatures, plasma-assisted thermochemical processes, the combustion energy and thermal decomposition kinetics of LLM-105, and the energetics of large hydrocarbon and carbon systems.
Important meaning for investors also has legislative base of the republic providing guarantees of safety of investments, and laws in the sphere of energetics providing for holding this type of activity.
Its "energetics" business - the pyrotechnics and explosives arm - saw revenues rise by 86% and earnings more than double in the half-year.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- end-to-end design
- end-to-end encryption
- end-to-end solution
- Endurance Limit
- endurance ratio
- endurance strength
- Endzelin, Ian
- Endzelin, Ian Martsevich
- ene reaction
- Eneev, Timur
- Eneev, Timur Magometovich
- Enei, Evgenii
- Enei, Evgenii Evgenevich
- enemy alien
- energetic solar particles
- energy absorption
- Energy analysis
- Energy and atmosphere
- Energy and Environmental Building Alliance
- Energy assessment
- Energy audit
- Energy Balance
- Energy Balance of An Enterprise
- energy band
- energy beam
- energy budget
- energy coefficient
- Energy conservation
- energy conversion
- energy conversion efficiency
- Energy Crisis
- energy cutoff device
- energy density
- energy diagram
- energy dissipation
Full browser ?
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Energetic Neutral Analyzer
- Energetic Neutral Atom
- Energetic Neutral Atom Beam Lithography/Epitaxy
- Energetic Neutral Atom Camera
- Energetic Neutral Atom Precipitation
- Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Energetic Particle and Plasma Spectrometer
- Energetic Particle Detector
- Energetic Particle Explorer
- Energetic Particle Spectrometer
- Energetic Particles Sensor
- Energetic Particles: Acceleration, Composition and Transport
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Energetic Proton Events
- Energetic Softener
- energetic solar particles
- Energetic Well-Being Process
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Telescope Experiment
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot
- Energetický Regulaèní Úøad
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
- Énergétique Nord Bretagne
- Energetski Transformatorji
- Energetyczny Przetwornik Akumulacyjno Rozpraszajacy
- Energex Retail Pty. Ltd.
- Energia Costa Azul
- Energia Metabolizável
- Energia Nucleare Sub Italia
- Energia Renovable de Mexico
- Energía Solar Centroamericana
- Energia Tachionica Natura E Salute
- Energia Upper Stage
- Energiagazdálkodási Rt
- Energiagazdálkodási Tudományos Egyesület
- Energias de Portugal
- Energias Renovables para Todos
- Energie AG
- Énergie Atomique du Canada Limitée
- Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG
- Énergie Batteries Technologie
- Energie Beheer Nederland
- Énergie Conseil Ingénierie Carbone
- Énergie d'Origine Renouvelable et Alternative
- Energie Data Services Nederland
- Energie Daten Netzwerk Technik