References in periodicals archive ?
The captured insects were grouped into guilds: saprophages (C = 38.2%; NC = 27.5%), phytophagous (C = 28.5%; NC = 33.2%), entomophagous (grouping parasitoids and predators) (C = 29.4%; NC = 35%) and finally other insects (C = 4 %; NC = 4.3%) in which the hematophagous habits as well muscivorous and nectarivorous were considered (Table 1 and 2).
Ecosystem analysis: plant cultivars (HPR), entomophagous species and food supplements.
Prior to leaves collecting, the presence of natural enemies was assessed (insects and other entomophagous organisms) was assessed on the leaves infested by this pest, using a 20x to 30x pocket magnifying glass.
armigera and entomophagous insects [predator (Chrysoperla carnea) and parasitoid (Habrobracon hebetor)] and 2) the feasibility of different integrated pest management modules for management of H.
Fire used in the S-F-B system inhibited stem borer development in maize by eliminating entomophagous inocula.
Pirirnicarb, an aphicide non-toxic to three entomophagous arthropods.
Nontarget effect of entomophagous biocontrol: Shared parasitism between native lepidopteran parasitoids and the biocontrol agent Trigonospila brevifacies (Diptera: Tachinidae) in forest habitats.
The morphology of the intestine of the entomophagous longfingered bat, Miniopterus inflatus: mucosal topography and possible landmarks.
multiradiatus is as a carnivorous species with entomophagous tendencies.
(1998) found that Akodon and Bolomys were primarily entomophagous in Argentina, feeding on arthropods, whereas other rodent species ate dicot seeds.
It may also enhance the growth of organisms, such as fungi and entomophagous nematodes, which may have adverse effects on the tick population (49).
* Coffee broca, a worm which eats the cherry from the inside and which can cause Losses of up to 20% in an infected tree, is treated with the natural fungus "entomophagous fungi," or beauvaria bassiana, which is developed in cooked rice at the local agricultural research stations and sprayed once every year at all trees in potentially infected areas.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Entire Algebraic Function
- Entire Function
- entire ring
- entire series
- entire surd
- entity relationship model
- entity type
- entity-relationship diagram
- entity-relationship model
- Entner-Doudoroff pathway
- Entomological Society, All-Union
- entomophilic fungi
- Entomoses of Animals
- Entosomatic Organ
- entrail pahoehoe
- entrained air
- entrained fluid
- entrance angle
- entrance cable
- entrance cap
- entrance hall
- entrance lock
Full browser ?
- Entomology and Nematology
- Entomology and Nematology Student Organization
- Entomology and Plant Pathology Division
- Entomology Graduate Student Organization
- Entomology, Fisheries and Wildlife
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Weed Science
- Entomopathogenic nematode
- entomophilic fungi
- Entomophthora coronata