flush valve

flush valve

[′fləsh ‚valv]
(engineering)
A valve used for flushing toilets.

flush valve

1. A special valve located at the bottom of the tank of a water closet, or the like; provides the discharge through which the fixture is flushed.
2. A diaphragm-type flushometer.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Further, they added extra piping to increase the distance between the flush valve and the toilet bowl.
The Slide Plate is a subassembly of the Orbital Flush Valve. The Orbital Flush Valve is a subcomponent of several Zodiac vacuum flushing toilets.
Bantug said 60 per cent of the water-flush urinals retrofitted, previously used wall-mounted cisterns to flush, while the remaining 40 per cent used individual sensor or manual flush valve mechanisms, all of which contribute to wastage of millions of litres of water per year.
For existing facilities, it may be impractical to replace an entire toilet fixture and flush valve. However, standard, wall-hung china fixtures can be easily broken and used as weapons, says Hunt.
Dispersion mixers are offered, along with computerized mixers, double arm kneaders and kneaders with a flush valve.
Instead, they use the more compact dual flush valve, which incorporates the overflow.
Valve is a glass-lined, CIP flush valve for glass-lined reactors that features a flush port that allows sanitizing, sampling, back flushing of the tank and other functions without dismantling of the valve.
WE NEED TO CHECK THE FLUSH VALVE SEAT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR TANK--
Kohler uses a 3 1/4-inch flush valve and a 2 1/8-inch glazed trap in its Cimarron product, and Eljer uses a 3-inch valve and a 2-inch trap in its Titan.
It is a gravity-feed siphon jet toilet with "G-Max" technology, which uses a three-inch flush valve for a consistently powerful but quiet flush.
Kohter's Cimarron Comfort Height toilet, featuring the Class Five flushing system, is engineered to perform reliably under all flushing situations, especially in what the company calls "demanding circumstances." A 31/4-inch-diameter flush valve and direct-fed jet technology work to create a strong gravity-fed flush using 1.6 gallons of water.
The reactors integrate the reaction vessel, support stand, bottom flush valve, drive motor, rupture disc assembly, pressure gauge, full-body spiral-baffled heating jacket or electric mantle heater, cooling coil, thermowell, sample tube and reliable magnetic-drive mixer.