Mentioned in ?
- Abkhazian Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Adygey Republic
- Adzhar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Alma-Ata Oblast
- Altai Krai
- Altyn Tagh
- Appalachian Mountains
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Beshtaugorskii Forest Tract
- Catalonian Mountains
References in periodicals archive ?
On May 5, Reform MP for Calgary Southeast Jason Kenney requested an investigation into the possibility of "eugenic infanticide" at Foothills. Criminal Code Section 223 states that a child is a human being if it proceeds in a living state from its mother.
Currently, Foothill Transit fareboxes accept cash and the contactless LA Metro TAP cards.
The early fall was the time when Foothills launched its new season, with Sunday at 2 p.m.
Based in Silicon Valley, Foothill Securities currently services the needs of 210 advisors in 12 states with USD5.14bn in client assets and USD38m in revenue.
Snowdrifts and icy conditions will prevail on foothills and mountain areas roads.
Securities America -- which has some 2,000 affiliated reps, is based in Nebraska and is owned by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (LTS) of Florida -- says that Foothill has about $38 million in yearly revenue.
Such arrangements created inconveniences to the "travelers of the foothill areas during the frequent calls of bandhs/strikes in Assam and especially in the Karbi Anglong District.
SVM researchers and the California Animal Health and Food Safety (CAHFS) laboratory system, using a large number of aborted calves, were able to develop methods to identify foothill abortion in aborted calves.
Chelan-Douglas Land Trust Executive Director Bob Bugert and Communication and Development Director Sharon Lunz say the Wenatchee Foothills Campaign made that con-' nection in 2013--and, in the process, surpassed its $8.1 million fundraising goal by more than $300,000.
Shingle Springs, Calif.--Winemakers and growers discussed their collaborative efforts during the annual Foothill Grape Day held June 6 at Cielo Estate winery in Shingle Springs.
The Metro Gold Line Bridge is the most visible element of the ll.5-mile Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension tight rail project, and is anchored by two basket sculptures (see sidebar, page 23).
Don Nutting of Foothill Creations in Boulder got into greeting card distribution in the late 1960s, then the souvenir game in the 1970s, followed by Halloween masks and other products in the 1980s.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- foot screw
- foot section
- foot valve
- Foot, Michael
- Foot, Samuel Augustus
- Foot, Solomon
- foot-and-mouth disease
- Football Bowl Games
- Football Classics
- football hooliganism
- footcandle meter
- Foote, Andrew Hull
- Foote, Arthur
- Foote, Arthur William
- Foote, Henry Stuart
- Foote, Horton
- Foote, Samuel Augustus
- Foote, Shelby
- foothills palo verde
- footing beam
- footing course
- footing piece
- footing stone
- footing stop
- footlight spot
- foot-meter rod
- foot-pound-second system of units
Full browser ?
- Foothill Airport Land Use Commission
- Foothill and De Anza
- Foothill Athletic League
- Foothill College Gospel Choir
- Foothill Federal Credit Union
- Foothill Girls Softball League
- Foothill High School
- Foothill High School Model United Nations
- Foothill Municipal Water District
- Foothill Palo Verde
- Foothill Ranch Planned Community
- Foothill Symphonic Winds
- Foothill Technology High School
- Foothill Yellow-legged Frog
- Foothill-DeAnza College District
- Foothills Acoustic Music Institute
- Foothills and Canyons Overlay Zone
- Foothills Area Transmission Development
- Foothills Art Center
- Foothills Asset Management Ltd.
- Foothills Climate Analysis Facility
- Foothills Concert Band
- Foothills Conservancy of North Carolina
- Foothills District Dietetic Association
- Foothills Dressage and Combined Training Club
- Foothills Elementary
- Foothills Energy Services, Ltd.
- Foothills Environmental Learning Center