front putty

face putty, front putty

face putty
The putty on the exposed side of glass in a window frame; formed with a putty knife in the angle of the sash after the glass has been set in place.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Mentioned in ?
Full browser ?