full(redirected from fulled)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Idioms.
1. of, relating to, or designating a relationship established by descent from the same parents
a. powerful or rich in volume and sound
b. completing a piece or section; concluding
3. (of sails, etc.) distended by wind
4. (of wine, such as a burgundy) having a heavy body
5. (of a colour) containing a large quantity of pure hue as opposed to white or grey; rich; saturated
6. in full cry (esp of a pack of hounds) in hot pursuit of quarry
7. Brit a ridge of sand or shingle along a seashore
Of a dimension, slightly oversize.