References in periodicals archive ?
Now, new research, using data from NASAs Time History of Events and Macroscale Interactions during Substorms or THEMIS mission and Japans Exploration of energization and Radiation in Geospace shortened to ERG, or also known as Arase satellite, has finally captured the missing link thought responsible for these auroras.
Currently, Giesinger is the audit committee chair of the board of Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc, a member of the audit, nominating and corporate governance and compensation committees at the board of Geospace Technologies Corporation as well as a member of the American Institute of Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
as audit committee chair and on the Board of Geospace Technologies Corporation where he serves on the audit, nominating and corporate governance and compensation committees.
All things considered, a facility comparable in size and power to the existing NSF Geospace Facilities but operating in the VHF band and possessing space-receiver capabilities should be able to detect solar echoes.
Bell Geospace, the company which specialises in Gravity Gradiometry, a key exploration technique used by oil and gas companies and in mineral exploration, has invested in a new Basler BT-67 aircraft, expanding its technical and global capacity.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Geospace Technologies Corporation, Polarcus Limited, Pulse Seismic Inc.
New Exhibitors: MGGS, Transnet National Ports Authority, Government of Alberta (Canada), CBH, CapMarine, GAMA Industrial Plants, Red Sea Housing Services, Horizon Geosciences, Stormgeo, RSI Geophysical, Vinson & Elkins, Ethiopia, McDermott, Geospace, Sonangol*, Bell Geospace, Cameron, ONHYM, Friburge Oil & Gas
21 October 2014 - US private investment management firm Lemelson Capital Management LLC said it had bought a 2% stake in domestic engineering and manufacturing company Geospace Technologies Corp (NASDAQ:GEOS).
It details the historical and current context and what it accomplished; the human element, including training young scientists, increasing diversity, engaging polar residents and building community capacity, communicating with the public, and providing resources for teachers; advances and discoveries relating to polar ice sheet science and subglacial systems, sea ice vulnerability and connections to society, marine ecosystems and global warming, polar atmospheric observations and lower latitude impacts, geospace and space weather, terrestrial earth systems and permafrost, evidence of past climate change, human health, and other areas; the impact of IPY on tools used for polar research; and the need to translate scientific knowledge into actionable information.
com)-- This March 3rd-6th 2013, Bell Geospace - the world leaders in Gravity Gradiometry[TM], will be exhibiting at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) annual conference in Toronto, Canada.
This study indicates that land surface temperatures have warmed in the vicinity of large wind farms in west-central Texas, especially at night," says Anjuli Bamzai, program director in the National Science Foundation's (NSF) Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences, which funded the research.
The Crew currently has 1,200 channels of Geospace Technologies (subsidiary of OYO Geospace) cableless GSRs with five Sercel NOMAD vibrators.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Georgios Akropolites
- Georgios Amartolos
- Georgios Drosines
- Georgios Karaiskakes
- Georgios Maniakes
- Georgios Pahymeres
- Georgios Scholarios
- Georgios Sphrantzes
- Georgiporfiriev Stamatov
- Georgium Sidus
- Georgius Agricola
- Georgius Gemistus Pletho
- Georgos Sebastikoglu
- geostatic pressure
- geostationary orbit
- geostationary satellite
- geostrophic approximation
- geostrophic assumption
- geostrophic current
- geostrophic departure
- geostrophic deviation
- geostrophic distance
- geostrophic equation
- geostrophic equilibrium
- geostrophic flow
- geostrophic flux
- geostrophic force
- geostrophic scale
- geostrophic vorticity
- geostrophic wind
- geostrophic wind speed
- geostrophic-wind level
Full browser ?
- GeoScience Victoria
- Géosciences Biologie Environnement
- Geosciences Data Analysis Toolkit
- Geosciences Laser Altimeter System
- Geosciences Management Institute, Inc.
- Geosciences Network
- Geoscientists without Borders
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geospace Engineering Resources International
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- Geospace General Circulation Model
- Geospace Mission
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Geospartial, Information and Telecommunication Technology Services
- Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Geospatial Analysis of Threats and Incident Reports
- Geospatial Analyst
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services Specification
- Geospatial and Imagery eXploitation Services
- Geospatial Annotation Services
- Geospatial Coordinate Transformation Services
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- GeoSpatial Data and Climate Services
- Geospatial Data Exploitation
- Geospatial Data Management System
- Geospatial Data Warehouse
- Geospatial Digital Data Users Course
- Geospatial Display Services
- Geospatial Domain Access Services
- Geospatial Enterprise Architecture
- Geospatial Enterprise Office
- Geospatial Exploitation Products
- Geospatial Feature Manipulation Services
- Geospatial Force Planning Tool