glazier's putty

glazier’s putty

A type of glazing compound. Also see putty.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
References in periodicals archive ?
All served in crusty,bakery rolls,not the supermarket own-brand sort that resemble glazier's putty. Perhaps the MLC or HCC could provide grants to get a couple of outlets off the ground?