Mentioned in ?
- Administrative Punishment
- Alvaro Cunhal
- Arakawa, Shusaku
- ballot selfie
- Berlin, West
- Bochoridze, Mikhail
- Bochoridze, Mikhail Zakharevich
- Bolshevik Press
- Bootleg conversion
- break in
- Brusnev, Mikhail
- Brusnev, Mikhail Ivanovich
- Casey, William J.
- Civil Liability
- closed shop and open shop
- cloud security
References in periodicals archive ?
A statement issued by NAB Karachi said that accused Ahsan Zbair Khan, Ex-Honary Secretary Society has illegally amalgamated commercial plots into single plot without the consent/approval of Annual General Meeting (AGM) as well as of CooperationDepartment Government of Sindh.
Accused Ahsan Zubair Khan, Ex-Honorary Secretary Society has illegally amalgamated 7 commercial plots into single plot without the consent/approval of Annual General Meeting (AGM) as well as of Cooperation Department Government of Sindh.
According to him, 2.63 ha of land that was given illegally to the company today belong to Atambayev.
The AD maintained that after verification the documents were found fake and it was proved that the land was illegally transferred on their name on fake documents.
"Some Chinese citizens are even lured into and cheated to work illegally with only tourist visas," it added.
S.senators, support the people here illegally and teach them how to hide from ICE the federal inspectors.
While furnishing a statement and replying to lawmakers' queries during Question Hour in the provincial assembly, Forest and Wildlife Minister Syed Nasir Hussain Shah said the Board of Revenue had illegally allotted the forestland to private persons and institutions and the forest department had not given a no-objection certificate to anyone for the allotment of forestland.
In May, the agency carried out a nationwide sweep to apprehend migrants who have been working in Taiwan illegally.
A land plot in Koi-Tash village, which is now used for Atambayev's house, was received illegally;
The government has blamed foreigners running betting companies illegally.
Migrants' attempts to illegally enter Bulgaria across the border with Greece increased in 2018 and the trend continued, an official said here on Thursday, reports Xinhua.
A National Police report said a group of 114 Cambodian migrant workers from 11 provinces - including 48 women and nine children - were set to illegally cross a corridor in Malai commune on Sunday.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Ilkovic equation
- Ilkuri Mountains
- Illahee State Park
- Illarion Ignatevich Kaufman
- Illarion Ivanovich Vorontsov-Dashkov
- Illarion Kaufman
- Illarion Mikhailovich Prianishnikov
- Illarion Nikolaevich Pevtsov
- Illarion Pevtsov
- Illarion Prianishnikov
- Illarion Vorontsov-Dashkov
- ill-conditioned problem
- illegal alien
- illegal character
- Illegal Hunting
- illegal operation
- Illegitimate Children
- illepé fat
- Illés, Béla
- Illia, Arturo
- Illiac IV
- Illich-Svitych, Vladislav
- Illich-Svitych, Vladislav Markovich
- Illicit Distilling
- Illini State Park
- Illinois & Michigan Canal National Heritage Corridor
- Illinois & Michigan Canal State Trail
- Illinois Association of Park Districts
- Illinois Beach State Park
- Illinois Caverns State Natural Area
- Illinois Functional Programming
- Illinois Institute of Technology
Full browser ?
- Illegal Vehicle Check Point
- Illegal Wildlife Trade
- Illegal, Unregulated or Unreported
- Illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing
- Illegally Manufactured Fentanyl