References in periodicals archive ?
* Extension of our previous work  for test data generation for data flow testing by adding a new approach for infeasible path detection.
* Extension of our previous implemented tool (ETODF)  for test data generation for data flow testing by adding a new component for infeasible path detection.
Each infeasible path can be divided into a set of feasible paths using the following method.
It is supposed that after the resolution of the relaxed linear program, which does not consider the battery's capacity, we will find a set of infeasible paths. Each infeasible path begins and returns to the depot in order to make trips A,B, ..., G Figure 3 includes an example illustrating the correction of infeasible routes based on the heuristic described above.
For the future development, the proposed algorithm will be able to handle uncertainties such as infeasible path and obstacle avoidance.
However, it does not work well with infeasible paths or paths that contain loops.
First, BEVs' range limit is considered as travel distance such that any path whose distance is greater than its range limit (referred to as infeasible paths) would not be chosen if the existing charging facility could not help finish the trip.
Compared to searching for a standard number of generations, an average of 30-75% of total computation was avoided in test programs with infeasible paths, and no feasible paths were missed due to early termination.
However, in this study, Weyuker observed a large proportion of infeasible paths in data-flow testing.
One of the pitfalls of structural testing is the problem of infeasible paths. We might expect similar infeasible connections if objects were integrated with structural criteria.
Finally eliminate infeasible paths; add other important paths; and generate test cases to make each path can be executed.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- infant school
- infantile amaurotic familial idiocy
- infantile autism
- infantile celiac disease
- infantile cortical hyperostosis
- infantile diarrhea
- Infantile Dystrophy
- infantile eczema
- infantile genitalia
- infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- infantile paralysis
- infantile scurvy
- infantile sexuality
- infantile spasm
- Infantry Combat Vehicle
- Infants Home
- infeasible path
- infectious abortion
- infectious anemia
- infectious arthritis
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- infectious bronchitis
- infectious canine hepatitis
- infectious chlorosis
- infectious conjunctivitis
- infectious disease
- infectious diseases
- infectious drug resistance
- infectious endocarditis
- Infectious Equine Anemia
- Infectious Equine Encephalomyelitis
- infectious hepatitis
- infectious laryngotracheitis
- infectious mononucleosis
- infectious myocarditis
- infectious myxomatosis
- infectious nucleic acid
- infectious papillomatosis
- Infectious Pleuropneumonia of Goats
Full browser ?
- infeasible path
- Infeasible Primal-Dual Path-Following Algorithm
- Infección Respiratoria Aguda Baja
- Infecciones de Transmisión Sexual
- Infecciones del Sitio Quirúrgico
- infect (someone) with (something)
- infect her with
- infect him with
- infect me with
- infect one with
- infect somebody with
- infect someone with
- infect someone with something
- infect them with
- infect us with
- infect with
- infect with it
- infect with something
- infect you with