Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Larval instar development time was variable between the species and different between instars.
Frasss production was recorded for the diet seventh instar larvae were offered.
aligarhensis-only treatments, nymphs were separated by instar, and isolated in 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes using a fine tipped paintbrush following parasitoid exposure.
In the current investigation, the mean RGR for diets was 0.80, 0.62, and 0.35 for 4th, 5th, and 6th instar, respectively.
pulchrus larvae by instar and month (N= 1 347) at the Luquillo Experimental Forest.
Pre-Pupae: The mature larvae of 3rd instar was slightly curved in position, became slothful and stopped feeding and remain inactive for different activities except metabolically.
1: F-G) in the last instar. It is evident, that the larva from this part of Costa Rica is paler colored than samples from ACG and Colombia.
The data presented in table 3 show 34.9% hatchability for the 2nd instar after using (TNTs) and 16.7% hatchability for the 4th instar after using (BtTNTs) while (Bt) resulted in 76.7% hatchability for the 2nd instar only compared to 100% in case of control.
Achyranthes aspera (Amaranthaceae) and Helianthus annuus (Asteraceae) commonly available in the agro-climate of Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan were evaluated against 1st instar cotton mealybug following multi choice experiment under laboratory conditions at temperature of 25+- 2degC and relative humidity 65 +- 5%.
The growth inhibitory effects of Aristolochia spp on third instar larvae of H.
externa (Carvalho & Souza 2009)] in the first and second instars and D.
ochroloma larvae, offered to the nymphs in similar proportions ad libitum, and the larvae were left inside the cage until the nymphs reached the final instar.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous description
- instantaneous detonator
- instantaneous effects
- instantaneous field of view
- instantaneous frequency
- instantaneous frequency-indicating receiver
- instantaneous fuse
- Instantaneous Observations, Method of
- instantaneous power
- instantaneous readout
- instantaneous recording
- instantaneous recovery
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
Full browser ?
- Instantiation of template
- Instantly Available
- Instantly Available PC
- Instantly Redeemable Coupon
- Instantni Astronomicke Noviny
- Instanton bundle
- instar omnium