Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
2012) observed that the consumption rate by 3rd instars of S.
Overall there was a significant difference in percentage mortality among instars.
Adults were present during periods when flowers and fruits were absent, and along roadsides, early instars (I-III) twice (Cochise Co.
Data analysis was performed separately for I to IV instars of three species.
In addition, the number of lamellae clypeales for the Cuban larva was given as 16 (7, page 27), within the range of 15-19 reported herein, and as 15-35 (7, page 11) for first instars of Rhantus examined therein.
When the lerp cover was removed, first and second instar nymphs quickly (within 5 min) started to construct a new lerp, but third to fifth instars took more than one hour before constructing a new lerp.
When the spiderlings emerged, we counted them and determined the postembryonic instars (following Galiano 1969).
Os autores verificaram que, nos frutos infestados por larvas de 1[grados] e 2[grados instar, a mortalidade foi de 100% e nos testes com larvas de 3[grados instar houve sobrevivencia de adultos nos frutos com pesos acima de 540 e de 730 g nos tempos de imersao de 75 e 90 min.
Table--1: Showing the changes of larval weight of III, IV and V instars of control and experimental larvae.
Females were first found carrying ova in early April, and instars were last collected in mid-June (Table 1).
The other five groups of mice were infested with second instar O.
For data in all tables for third, fourth, and fifth instars, numbers in columns for developmental stage reflect mean preadult development time for individuals surviving through that instar.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous detonator
- instantaneous effects
- instantaneous field of view
- instantaneous frequency
- instantaneous frequency-indicating receiver
- instantaneous fuse
- Instantaneous Observations, Method of
- instantaneous power
- instantaneous readout
- instantaneous recording
- instantaneous recovery
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
Full browser ?
- Instanton bundle
- instar omnium