Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
armigera passed through six instars in all treatments.
Duration (days) (X [+ o -] SE) of Chrysoperla externa instars, whose larvae were fed with different preys, in laboratory (25[grados]C, RU 70 %, Photophase 12 h), DF = 27.
Duration (days) of nymphal instars (mean [+ or -] SE) and survival of Stiretrus decastigmus (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) fed on Microtheca ochroloma (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) larvae at 20, 25, and 30[degrees]C.
Overlapping in measurement extremes between instars was registered for all structures analysed from both populations (Figure 1).
Adult grasshoppers often appear strikingly different from their fifth instars, both in form and coloration.
Each cup was provided with treated leaves and ten 2nd instar or five 4th instar larvae.
In the summer nymphs of Corrientes, 72.2% of individuals were males and 27.8% females; males required only five instars to complete nymphal development, whereas females required six.
First and second instar larvae fed on the leaf epidermis while other instar larvae fed on all the laminae but not on the 1st and 2nd order veins.
Some differences in morphology of larval instars I and II were found.
The presence of primary spiniform frontoclypeai sensilla provides an overt character that increases the probability of identifying first instars R.
Three silkworm larvae in 2nd, 4th and 6th day of fifth instar were picked from each replication and were chilled in a refrigerator for a few minutes.
Each was observed daily until the instar in which the first pupa was observed, to register the development time in days.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous detonator
- instantaneous effects
- instantaneous field of view
- instantaneous frequency
- instantaneous frequency-indicating receiver
- instantaneous fuse
- Instantaneous Observations, Method of
- instantaneous power
- instantaneous readout
- instantaneous recording
- instantaneous recovery
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
Full browser ?
- Instantni Astronomicke Noviny
- Instanton bundle
- instar omnium