Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
egg, 1st instar, 2nd instar, fully grown 3rd instar, pupa and adults for linear measurements; in addition to the above parameters, color, shape, size, hatching and developmental time of eggs, larvae, pupae and adults were also noted by following the techniques of (Ekesi et al.
rufivena among 2nd instar larvae that survived azadirachtin treatment.
The total percent of larval mortality of 2nd and 4th instars larvae until pupation was recorded and corrected using Abbott's formula (Abbott 1925) and different biological parameters were evaluated at the tested concentration.
The least survivorship was recorded in 5th instars when fed with 2, 5,10 and 15% neem solution, the survivorship on these solution was recorded as (36.
Linnaeus) plants, greater weights on the third instars [1.
5 cm) with the bottoms covered with filter paper moistened with distilled water, until they reached the second instar.
Overlapping in measurement extremes between instars was registered for all structures analysed from both populations (Figure 1).
Then, four batches of pre-starved (24 h) larvae for both instars were put separately in the plastic vials (base radius 2.
Adult grasshoppers often appear strikingly different from their fifth instars, both in form and coloration.
Temerak  found that Spinosad follow Chlorpyrifos-ethyl, and superior to Neem and Dipel in its speed of kill against 2nd and 4th instars larvae of S.
8% females; males required only five instars to complete nymphal development, whereas females required six.
When analyzing the results of mortality rates in the tests with fourth and fifth instars nymphs, we observed that even at higher concentrations, 100 and 200mg/mL the death percentage of fifth instars insects resulted lower (26.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- instantaneous detonator
- instantaneous effects
- instantaneous field of view
- instantaneous frequency
- instantaneous frequency-indicating receiver
- instantaneous fuse
- Instantaneous Observations, Method of
- instantaneous power
- instantaneous readout
- instantaneous recording
- instantaneous recovery
- instantaneous sample
- instantaneous strain
- instantaneous value
- instantaneous-type water heater
- instant-on operating system
- instant-on switch
- instant-start fluorescent lamp
- Instinctive Behavior
- Institut de France
- Institut Métapsychique International
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Institute for Economic Affairs
- Institute for Global Communications
- Institute for Public Policy Research
- Institute of Atomic Energy
- Institute of Automation and Remote Control Technical Cybernetics
- Institute of Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Union of
- Institute of Cinematography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- Institute of Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- Institute of Integrated Automation
- Institute of Integrated Automation in the Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Institute of Integrated Transportation Problems IKTP
- Institute of International Law
Full browser ?
- Instanton bundle
- instar omnium