References in periodicals archive ?
Other neurons project ipsilaterally to the thalamus as far as the
used electrodes placed ipsilaterally and vertically, in parallel alignment along the thyrohyoid membrane (Watson, et al.
The cue ONSET can elicit facilitatory or inhibitory effects on MRT to targets appearing ipsilaterally as compared to targets appearing contralaterally to the cue location.
PET shows that odors are processed both ipsilaterally and contralaterally to the stimulated nostril.
3) in the other 29% of cases, dye was distributed ipsilaterally to the side of carotid artery injection despite ligation of the lingual artery on the injected side, implying ipsilateral collateral contributions.
L-dopa was withdrawn after 32 months and, due to slight symptom progression axially and ipsilaterally to the graft, reintroduced 3.
Considered together, these results suggest that the expression of emotion in the upper region of the face might be controlled ipsilaterally rather than contralaterally.
10-11) The pontomedullary reticular formation receives nearly 90% of the output dedicated to the neuraxis and cortex modulation, ipsilaterally.
Such reduction is observed primarily in neurons located ipsilaterally to the stimulated side, but also in those located contralaterally.
1 IC) in the inferior pedal nerve (ipn) innervates the posterior part of the foot ipsilaterally.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Ippolit Antonovich Evnevich
- Ippolit Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Davydovskii
- Ippolit Evnevich
- Ippolit Fedorovich Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Gromeka
- Ippolit Karlovich Altani
- Ippolit Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Mikhailovich Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Nikitich Myshkin
- Ippolit Petrovich Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Stepanovich Gromeka
- Ippolit Vasilevich Davydovskii
- Ippolito Nievo
- Ippolito Pindemonte
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- IPS panel
- Ips Typographus
- IPTC IIM
- IPv4 address exhaustion
- IR blaster
Full browser ?
- Ipsilateral Anterior Superior Iliac Spine
- Ipsilateral Axillary Lymph Node
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Relapse
- Ipsilateral Ear Referential Montage
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction
- Ipsilateral Penoscrotal Approximation for Closure
- ipsilateral reflex
- Ipsilateral Routing of Signals
- Ipsilateral Supraclavicular Lymph-Nodes Metastases
- Ipsilateral Vascularised Fibular Transport
- Ipsilon Flow Management Protocol
- ipsissima verba
- ipso facto
- ipso facto
- ipso jure
- ipso jure
- Ipsonar Product Integration Kit
- Ipsos-Eureka Social Research Institute