References in periodicals archive ?
Two patients (40%) suffered iatrogenic phrenic nerve injuries due to DT surgery, causing a paralytic diaphragm ipsilaterally.
A positive AB-index indicated that attention was directed ipsilaterally to the stimulus location (attentional engagement), while a negative AB-index indicated that attention was directed contralaterally to the stimulus location (attentional disengagement).
There was a significant decrease in latencies of left I and V wave both ipsilaterally and contralaterally.
The remaining 10% to 15% continue to descend ipsilaterally. They are referred as the ventral pyramidal tract or the anterior cortico-spinal tract since they travel down the ventral aspect of the spinal cord.
For example, neuron B19 possesses two initial axons extending from the cell body, one that projects ipsilaterally (Fig.
Since clubbing occurred ipsilaterally with the progression of subclavian artery stenosis and resolved after the commencement of immunosuppressive therapy, it is suggested that the digital clubbing occurred in association with stenosis resulting from vascular inflammation.
The STNr efferent neurons in rodents project ipsilaterally to the
Type 61C1 injuries are unilateral, type 61C2 injuries are complete ipsilaterally and incomplete contralaterally, and type 61C3 injuries have bilateral complete disruptions.
Another reason may be the technique used for semi-quantitative estimation, which relies on comparison of different ROIs in the same slice, both ipsilaterally and contralaterally and which may show some areas as hyperperfused when perfusion in the whole slice is non-uniform and includes suboptimally perfused regions.
The ypsilon points, small intestine-Y1, liver-Y4 and stomach-Y5, were stimulated ipsilaterally on the side of neck tension.
Shibasaki and colleagues (1980) suggested that premotor positivity may be related to the process of inhibition, necessary for the suppression of movement of the contralateral extremity (or the other direction, in the case of eye movement) as, in most cases, it is ipsilaterally located.
The finding of more sexual dysfunction with RTLE may reflect a similar lateralized asymmetry in areas of the human hypothalamus that influence sexual function, he wrote, especially because unilateral epileptiform discharges tend to affect the hypothalamus ipsilaterally.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Ippolit Antonovich Evnevich
- Ippolit Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Davydovskii
- Ippolit Evnevich
- Ippolit Fedorovich Bogdanovich
- Ippolit Gromeka
- Ippolit Karlovich Altani
- Ippolit Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Mikhailovich Krasheninnikov
- Ippolit Nikitich Myshkin
- Ippolit Petrovich Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Prianishnikov
- Ippolit Stepanovich Gromeka
- Ippolit Vasilevich Davydovskii
- Ippolito Nievo
- Ippolito Pindemonte
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail
- Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- IPS panel
- Ips Typographus
- IPTC IIM
- IPv4 address exhaustion
Full browser ?
- Ipsilateral Anterior Superior Iliac Spine
- Ipsilateral Axillary Lymph Node
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Relapse
- Ipsilateral Ear Referential Montage
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction
- Ipsilateral Penoscrotal Approximation for Closure
- ipsilateral reflex
- Ipsilateral Routing of Signals
- Ipsilateral Supraclavicular Lymph-Nodes Metastases
- Ipsilateral Vascularised Fibular Transport
- Ipsilon Flow Management Protocol
- ipsissima verba
- ipso facto
- ipso facto
- ipso jure
- ipso jure
- Ipsonar Product Integration Kit
- Ipsos-Eureka Social Research Institute