Mentioned in ?
- Abbott, Sir John Joseph Caldwell
- Abdullah, Abdullah
- Administrative Act
- Aha of Shabcha
- Akenside, Mark
- Allan Pinkerton
- Alvarado, Juan Bautista
- Application of Law
- Arthur, Chester A.
- Barrett, Amy Coney
- Baruch, Bernard
- Baumol, William
- Benedek, Ludwig von
- Berger, Peter L.
- Big Cypress Tree State Park
- Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge
References in periodicals archive ?
If the next such observation reveals a merger between a neutron star and a black hole, that would be truly groundbreaking," said study co-author Alexander Kutyrev, an associate research scientist in the UMD Department of Astronomy with a joint appointment at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.
Dr Coetzer, who holds a joint appointment with Bangor University and Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board has had his book Working With Brain Injury shortlisted for the prestigious British Psychological Society Book Awards 2016.
"Engineers tend to be myopically focused on technology, as they are trained to think about equations and technical problem solving," said Dr Robert S Balog, associate professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Programme, who recently joined the Qatar faculty on a joint appointment from the main campus in the US.
The move marks a joint appointment between the two organisations.
In this work, the author (an associate professor of African art history at Ohio University with a joint appointment in the School of Interdisciplinary Arts and the School of Art and Design) narrates the story of the African Burial Ground and the controversies surrounding urban commemoration.
While at Harvard, he was also the T & G Angelopoulos Professor of Public Health and International Development, a joint appointment with the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Other options considered included making a permanent appointment, a joint appointment with another local authority, and designating another officer as a head of paid service.
This enthusiasm for meeting people is one he and his wife, Helen, share, for as he explains, the role of Lord-Lieutenant is in many ways a joint appointment.
"You appoint in consultations with; or with the consent of; somebody but there is no joint appointment because when you make joint appointment it means that the order of appointment must be signed by the two people.
He will resign his seat on the School Committee this morning, leaving a one-year vacancy that will be filled with a joint appointment made by the School Committee and Board of Selectmen in the coming weeks.
Today, he is the 3Com Founders Professor of Engineering in the School of Engineering at MIT with a joint appointment at CSAIL.
Only 18.8 percent of successions in 2012 involved the immediate joint appointment of an individual as CEO and chairman of the board of directors.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial
- Joho, Wolfgang
- Johor Baru
- Johore Bahru
- Johore Strait
- join up
- joiner plans
- Joiner's and Carpenter's Tools
- joiner's chisel
- joiner's finish
- joiner's gauge
- join-irreducible member
- Joint Academic NETwork
- joint appointment
- Joint Authorship
- Joint Aviation Authorities
- joint backing
- joint bar
- Joint Base Andrews
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- Joint Bi-level Image Experts Group
- joint block
- joint body
- joint bolt
- joint buildup sequence
- joint capsule
- Joint Chiefs of Staff
- joint clearance
- joint compound
- joint conjugal role relationship
- joint distribution
- joint drag
- joint efficiency
- joint factor
- joint fastener
- joint filler
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- joint marginal distribution
- joint mold
Full browser ?
- Joint and Survivor Options
- Joint Angle and Delay Estimation
- Joint Angle-Delay Estimation
- Joint Angling Governing Bodies
- Joint Annual Review Mission
- Joint Annuities
- Joint Annuity
- Joint Antarctic Research Institute
- Joint Anti Air Warfare SHORAD Coordination
- Joint Anti-Aircraft Operations Center
- Joint Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Joint Anti-Tactical Missile
- Joint Anti-Terrorism Mechanism
- Joint Anti-Terrorism Task
- Joint Antisatellite
- Joint Apparel Association Forum
- Joint Appendix
- Joint application design
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Joint application development
- Joint application development
- Joint Application Development Environment
- Joint Application Development Technique
- Joint Application Development/Design
- Joint Application Requirement
- Joint Application Review/Design
- Joint Applications Management Standard Systems
- Joint Applications of Firepower
- Joint Applications of Speech Technology
- Joint Applications Staff Management System
- joint appointment
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Fund
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee
- Joint Apprenticeship Council
- Joint Apprenticeship Training Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Training Program
- Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training
- Joint Approximate Diagonalization
- joint approximation
- Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application
- Joint Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Joint Architectural Control Document
- Joint Architectural Review Board
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned Ground Systems
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems
- Joint Architecture Framework
- Joint Architecture Reference Model
- Joint Architecture Working Group
- Joint Archive for Sea Level
- Joint Area Action Plan
- Joint Area Museum Education Service
- Joint Area Of Operations
- Joint Area Petroleum Office
- Joint Area Review
- Joint Area Scientific Symposium
- Joint Area Support Group
- Joint Area Support Group - Central
- Joint Armed Forces Housing Referral Office
- Joint Armed Forces of the CIS
- Joint Armed Forces Publication