References in periodicals archive ?
Our innovative content and programs are diverse with engagements across multiple educational disciplines including Kinesiology, Physical Education, Corporate Finance, Personal Finance, Management, Investments, Psychology, Chemistry, Statistics, and more.
CUA Health- Bowen Therapy, Kinesiology and Reflexology
Through the opening of UNBs brand new Kinesiology Building, our city and province will continue to be leaders in innovative health research that will provide a greater sense of well-being for all Canadians.
1 selling kinesiology tape at retail, and we have a 90 percent share [of the market]."
The treatment program included kinesiology taping, electrical therapy, and exercise treatment.
He began to develop what would later become Educational Kinesiology (Edu-k)--basing his discoveries on his unique understanding of the interdependence of physical development, language acquisition, and academic achievement.
Texas A&M University BS in kinesiology dance science, minor in dance, concentration in dance, MS in kinesiology with an emphasis in sports pedagogy, PhD in sports pedagogy
Table 1 Means and Standard Deviations of the Combined Men's and Women's Lacrosse Teams Question Kinesio Tape[R] Non No Tape kinesiology Tape M (SD) M (SD) M (SD) 1 (performance) 4.12 (0.70) 4.47 (0.62) 4.00 (0.38) 2 (fatigue) 4.24 (0.56) 4.35 (0.70) 4.13 (0.52) 3 (soreness) 4.29 (0.77) 4.71 (0.99) 3.93 (0.26) 4 (arm stability) 4.47 (0.94) 5.00 (0.94) 4.00 (0.00) 5 (passing) 4.18 (0.81) 5.00 (106) 4.00 (0.65) 6 (shooting) 4.00 (0.61) 4.59 (0.80) 3.87 (0.35) Avg.
Scott Piland, assistant director and associate professor in the School of Kinesiology (formerly known as the School of Human Performance and Recreation) and a member of the team working on the contract.
A unique children's summer camp at the universitys' outdoor recreation facilities, created and implemented by kinesiology students at Midwestern State University, was established in the summer of 2010.
Chamberlin has been an associate professor at the University of Regina for the past 13 years, a time during which he served as both dean of the Faculty of Kinesiology and Health Studies and dean of the Faculty of Social Work.
Keywords: adrenal insufficiency; stress disorders; salivary hormone test; diagnostic techniques, endocrine; kinesiology, applied
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Kindle Matchbook
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindred: The Embraced
- Kinect for Windows
- kinematic boundary condition
- kinematic chain
- kinematic fluidity
- Kinematic Pair
- kinematic similarity
- Kinematic Viscosity
- kinematically admissible motion
- Kinematics of Mechanisms
- Kiner, Ralph McPherran
- kinescope recording
- kinesthetic apraxia
- Kinetic architecture
- kinetic art
- kinetic energy
- kinetic energy ammunition
- kinetic equilibrium
- kinetic friction
- kinetic intermediate
- kinetic lead
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- kinetic momentum
- kinetic potential
- kinetic pressure
- kinetic reaction
- kinetic stress
- kinetic theory
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Kinetic theory of matter
- kinetic-molecular theory of gases
Full browser ?
- kinesin-like protein KIF2B
- kinesin-like protein KIF2C
- kinesin-like protein KIF3A
- kinesin-like protein KIF3B
- kinesin-like protein KIF3C
- kinesin-like protein KIF6
- kinesin-like protein KIF7
- kinesin-like protein KIF9
- Kinesin-like protein RBKIN
- Kinesin-like spindle protein HKSP
- Kinesin-related motor interacting with PIN1
- Kinesin-related motor protein Eg5
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Exercise Studies
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Leisure Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Health and Sport
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration