References in periodicals archive ?
The volume of food you eat as well as the fat content will make a difference,'' said Steven Loy, professor of kinesiology at CSUN and regional director of the American College of Sports Medicine.
He began to develop what would later become Educational Kinesiology (Edu-k)--basing his discoveries on his unique understanding of the interdependence of physical development, language acquisition, and academic achievement.
Texas A&M University BS in kinesiology dance science, minor in dance, concentration in dance, MS in kinesiology with an emphasis in sports pedagogy, PhD in sports pedagogy
If ATMS member 123 is accredited in Kinesiology, the CUA provider number will be ATK00123.
Chamberlin has a PhD in kinesiology with a major in motor learning/control from Louisiana State University and a BPE and MPE from the University of British Columbia.
James Pivarnik, a professor of kinesiology and epidemiology at MSU, said that the total number of students deciding to move to a third year of school had reched 1,575 people within a student population of 49,000.
The culminating experience includes submission of a manuscript based on the research to the Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research.
Kinesiology Students--Aspiring Health Professionals
Description: Clinical Mechanics and Kinesiology with Web Resource gives students of physical therapy, occupational therapy and athletic training a solid foundation that allows them to understand biomechanics and functional anatomy in relation to both normal and abnormal movement.
To that end, researchers at the U-M School of Kinesiology developed a novel way of looking at the electrical response in the brain before and during a fall by using an electroencephalogram.
makers of kinesiology tape, to the hit series Mission Makeover[TM], which follows the journey of several women during their quest for better health and wellness.
Introduction to Kinesiology: Studying Physical Activity provides a powerful survey highly recommended for any studying the evolving science of kinesiology, with top kinesiologists in the field discussing physical activity that goes beyond exercise and into the realms of philosophy, history and sociology alike.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Kindle Fire
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindred: The Embraced
- Kinect for Windows
- kinematic boundary condition
- kinematic chain
- kinematic fluidity
- Kinematic Pair
- kinematic similarity
- Kinematic Viscosity
- kinematically admissible motion
- Kinematics of Mechanisms
- Kiner, Ralph McPherran
- kinescope recording
- kinesthetic apraxia
- Kinetic architecture
- kinetic art
- kinetic energy
- kinetic energy ammunition
- kinetic equilibrium
- kinetic friction
- kinetic intermediate
- kinetic lead
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- kinetic momentum
- kinetic potential
- kinetic pressure
- kinetic reaction
- kinetic stress
- kinetic theory
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Kinetic theory of matter
- kinetic-molecular theory of gases
Full browser ?
- kinesin-like protein KIF2C
- kinesin-like protein KIF3A
- kinesin-like protein KIF3B
- kinesin-like protein KIF3C
- kinesin-like protein KIF6
- kinesin-like protein KIF7
- kinesin-like protein KIF9
- Kinesin-like protein RBKIN
- Kinesin-like spindle protein HKSP
- Kinesin-related motor interacting with PIN1
- Kinesin-related motor protein Eg5
- kinesiologic electromyography
- kinesiological electromyography
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kinesiology and Exercise Studies
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Kinesiology and Leisure Science
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional
- Kinesiology Practitioners Accreditation Board
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, applied
- Kinesiology, Health and Sport
- Kinesiology, Leisure and Sport Sciences
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration