lay bar

glazing bar

One of the vertical or horizontal bars within a window frame which hold the panes of glass; a muntin.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
References in periodicals archive ?
To speak of Floyer's work in terms of illusionism, however, would itself be deceptive and illusory, given the painstaking measures she takes to lay bar e the tricks of her trade.