live(redirected from live in)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms.
1. (esp of a volcano) not extinct
2. of a record
a. recorded in concert
b. recorded in one studio take, without overdubs or splicing
3. connected to a source of electric power
4. being in a state of motion or transmitting power; positively connected to a driving member
Being broadcast directly at the time of production, instead of from recorded or filmed program material.
1. Connected to a source of voltage.
2. Said of a room having an unusually small amount of sound absorption.
live(1) An event that is broadcast or recorded as it happens. See real time.
(2) See Windows Live, Office Live and Samsung Gear Live.