local operations

local operations

As it pertains to air traffic operations, aircraft operating in the local traffic pattern or within the sight of the tower. Aircraft known to be departing for, or arriving from, flight in local practice areas located within a 20-mile (32 km) radius of the control tower. Aircraft executing simulated instrument approaches or low passes at the airport.
An Illustrated Dictionary of Aviation Copyright © 2005 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved
References in periodicals archive ?
Two of the largest cases involved investments by Japan's Hitachi in a local elevator manufacturer and by ANZ Bank of Australia to expand its local operations, the United Daily News reported.
edotco would like to lead the way of future engagement by investing not only in developing the telecommunication infrastructure landscape but also in developing the skills and expertise of the people Pakistan who are a part of our local operations. More than just an infrastructure provider, at edotco, we push boundaries, reshaping businesses and communities in which we are present."
Kenneth Joey Balase, municipal local operations officer, said the entire town proper of Victoria was placed on lockdown in a bid to round up the rebels who attacked the police station.
Developed in collaboration with Canopy Rivers and operating under Canopy Growth's flagship Tweed brand, the facility will support the company's global and local operations with high quality, large-scale cannabis production capabilities that will serve the needs of recreational and medical customers.
edotco would like to lead the way of future investments by investing not only in developing the telecommunication infrastructure landscape but also in developing the skills and expertise of the people here who are a part of our local operations. More than just an infrastructure provider, at edotco we push boundaries, reshaping businesses and communities in which we are present.'
The company would like to lead the way of future investments by investing not only in developing the telecommunication infrastructure landscape but also in developing the skills and expertise of the people here who are a part of our local operations. More than just an infrastructure provider, at edotco we push boundaries, reshape businesses and communities in which we operate.'
ISLAMABAD -- Edotco Group ('edotco'), the leading end-to-end integrated telecommunications infrastructure services company, through its local operations edotco Pakistan Private Limited (edotco PK), has sealed a landmark long-term partnership with Jazz, the country's leading digital communications company, with a commitment to accelerate the development of telecommunications infrastructure in the nation.
BUDGET carrier Cebu Pacific is expanding its local operations with regular flights to Marinduque from Manila, bringing its total number of domestic destinations to 37.
The edotco group has already invested US $ 100 million to establish and grow local operations and planning to invest around US $ 50-60 million annually for next five years to transform the telecommunication industry towards achieving digital Pakistan ambitions with smart solutions.
"Rocky Mountain Resources purchased the Mid-Continent limestone quarry in late 2016 and is developing plans in coordination with the Bureau of Land Management to enhance and modernize our local operations. We are excited to share our future improvement plans with the community."
Foreign operations contributed the bulk of 69 percent of the consolidated sales, while local operations accounted for the remaining 31 percent.
Tribune News Network Doha Students of Qatar Academy Doha distributed Ramadan food baskets to low-income families in cooperation with Qatar Charity's (QC) Executive Management of Local Operations and the Friends Cultural Center.

Full browser ?