Mentioned in ?
- Abegian, Mger
- Abegian, Mger Manukovich
- Adygei Autonomous Oblast
- Aleksandr Ovsepovich Tsaturian
- Aleksandr Tsaturian
- Arabic Culture
- Byelorrussian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Children's Music
- Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Hermína Týrlová
- Javaheri, Mohammad Ali
- Johannes Brahms
- Jónasson Úr Kötlum, Jóhannes
- Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic
- Le Clézio, Jean-Marie Gustave
References in periodicals archive ?
With a focus on lullabies from Cyprus, Greece and Asia Minor, the band Trio Nero will perform at Ibrahim's Khan in Paphos on August 25 as part of the European Capital of Culture -- Pafos2017 events.
Veteran actress Sridevi, who will next be seen in upcoming film Mom , says her daughters - Jhanvi and Khushi - never liked her singing lullabies for them.
Her 2013 album, Violin Lullabies curated 25 of her favorites, most of which are also published in the 2015 Carl Fischer Violin Lullabies collection.
Taking one of the oldest lullabies written for a king at his birth, from Southern India, the poetry is explored to the accompaniment of languorous dance and lifting music.
More specifically, we learn that lullabies had a generic name ([TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] or [TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]) at least until Athenaeus' time.
Select from a variety of the world's most famous lullabies
We thought of the tracks and songs that a lullabies album had to include, such as Twinkle Twinkle and the Brahms Lullaby, and then tried to include others that are maybe lesser known.
The Lullabies album also features performances from current Royal Harpist Hannah Stone and will celebrate the birth of the future monarch.
Studio Weave even conceived of a full "history" of the factory and the ingredients needed to build proper lullabies, which can be found on its website (www.
Singing lullabies and play songs are indeed possible in many mental states of minds, not least due to their simplicity.
The project sees the mums-to-be initially singing existing Welsh and English lullabies and nursery rhymes, before encouraging them to create their own bespoke lullabies and artwork.
Falling nicely into the theme of hatchlings are the lullabies interspersed between songs throughout the album.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Lukoml State Regional Electric Power Plant
- Lukomskii, Aleksandr
- Lukomskii, Aleksandr Sergeevich
- Lukomskii, Pavel
- Lukomskii, Pavel Evgenevich
- Lukomskii, Stepan
- Lukomskii, Stepan Vasilevich
- Lukonin, Mikhail Kuzmich
- Lukov, Leonid
- Lukov, Leonid Davydovich
- Luks, George
- Luks, George Benjamin
- Luks, Karl
- Luks, Karl Ianovich
- Luksic, Igor
- Lukss, Valdis
- Lull, Ramón
- Lully, Jean Baptiste
- Lully, Raymond
- Lumbago and Backache
- lumbang oil
- lumbar artery
- lumbar nerve
- lumbar puncture
- lumbar vertebrae
- lumber core
- lumber grade
- Lumber Industry
Full browser ?
- Lulie St Dash
- lull (one) into (something)
- lull (one) into a false sense of security
- lull before the storm
- lull her into
- lull her into a false sense of security
- lull him into
- lull him into a false sense of security
- lull into
- lull into a false sense of security
- lull me into
- lull me into a false sense of security
- lull one into
- lull one into a false sense of security
- lull them into
- lull them into a false sense of security
- lull to sleep
- lull us into
- lull us into a false sense of security
- lull you into
- lull you into a false sense of security
- Lull, Ramón
- lulled her into
- lulled her into a false sense of security
- lulled him into
- lulled him into a false sense of security
- lulled into
- lulled into a false sense of security
- lulled me into
- lulled me into a false sense of security
- lulled one into
- lulled one into a false sense of security
- lulled them into
- lulled them into a false sense of security
- lulled us into
- lulled us into a false sense of security
- lulled you into
- lulled you into a false sense of security