Mentioned in ?
- Abegian, Mger
- Abegian, Mger Manukovich
- Adygei Autonomous Oblast
- Aleksandr Ovsepovich Tsaturian
- Aleksandr Tsaturian
- Arabic Culture
- Byelorrussian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Children's Music
- Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Hermína Týrlová
- Javaheri, Mohammad Ali
- Johannes Brahms
- Jónasson Úr Kötlum, Jóhannes
- Kirghiz Soviet Socialist Republic
- Le Clézio, Jean-Marie Gustave
References in classic literature ?
The night-wind rustled through the boughs, rocking the flowers to sleep; the wild birds sang their evening hymns, and all within the wood grew calm and still; paler and paler grew the purple light, lower and lower drooped little Annie's head, the tall ferns bent to shield her from the dew, the whispering pines sang a soft lullaby; and when the Autumn moon rose up, her silver light shone on the child, where, pillowed on green moss, she lay asleep amid the wood-flowers in the dim old forest.
Sitting on the rail at the foot of the bed, he played a beautiful lullaby to his mother on his pipe.
The first sound in the morning was her voice as she went about the house singing like a lark, and the last sound at night was the same cheery sound, for the girls never grew too old for that familiar lullaby.
The little girl raised the marred face to hers and rocking herself backward and forward crooned a plaintive Arab lullaby to the doll.
GE Healthcare has introduced its Lullaby LED phototherapy product at Arab Health, which addresses the needs of infants who are at risk of hyperbilirubinemia, a condition caused when there is too much bilirubin in the blood.
If you like your classical straight but your pianist wacky then this double album of seven songs apiece might be the shot that keeps you awake/ lullaby that gets you to sleep (delete one for each CD).
Broken Neck Lullaby - as you might have guessed from the band name - is a little bit creepy.
According to the company, the Calm Baby app, priced at USD3.99, includes four looping video clips: two classical music lullabies (Bach's 'Opus 55' and the 'Waterfall Lullaby') and two traditional nursery rhyme songs ('Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' and 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat'), which are put to colourful toys and nature.
The English term lullaby is thought to come from the "lu lu," or "la la" sound made by mothers or nurses to calm children, and "by" or "bye bye," another lulling sound, or a term for good night.
Everyone has an innate ability to appreciate and respond to music, and if the theory of music therapy is correct, then a mother singing to an infant in the form of a lullaby can be expected to have positive outcomes.
This new show combines several photographs from the "Fairy Tales" series, 2004-2006, and a brand-new video, Lullaby, 2010.
"Lullaby": Sing me a lullaby,/In the slow sweet rhythms/Of the sea./Let my heart rest,/On fingers of swaying evergreens,/Tickled by shy young winds.//Hold me in your arms,/As mountains cradle valleys/As we slumber with the sly grins of youth./In the peace of our love/And cool shadows of our souls,/Sing me a lullaby/Softly and slow.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Lukoml State Regional Electric Power Plant
- Lukomskii, Aleksandr
- Lukomskii, Aleksandr Sergeevich
- Lukomskii, Pavel
- Lukomskii, Pavel Evgenevich
- Lukomskii, Stepan
- Lukomskii, Stepan Vasilevich
- Lukonin, Mikhail Kuzmich
- Lukov, Leonid
- Lukov, Leonid Davydovich
- Luks, George
- Luks, George Benjamin
- Luks, Karl
- Luks, Karl Ianovich
- Luksic, Igor
- Lukss, Valdis
- Lull, Ramón
- Lully, Jean Baptiste
- Lully, Raymond
- Lumbago and Backache
- lumbang oil
- lumbar artery
- lumbar nerve
- lumbar puncture
- lumbar vertebrae
- lumber core
- lumber grade
- Lumber Industry
- Lumber River State Park
Full browser ?
- lull her into a false sense of security
- lull her to sleep
- lull him into
- lull him into a false sense of security
- lull him to sleep
- lull into
- lull into a false sense of security
- lull me into
- lull me into a false sense of security
- lull me to sleep
- lull one into
- lull one into a false sense of security
- lull one to sleep
- lull them into
- lull them into a false sense of security
- lull them to sleep
- lull to sleep
- lull us into
- lull us into a false sense of security
- lull us to sleep
- lull you into
- lull you into a false sense of security
- lull you to sleep
- Lull, Ramón
- lulled her into
- lulled her into a false sense of security
- lulled her to sleep
- lulled him into
- lulled him into a false sense of security
- lulled him to sleep
- lulled into
- lulled into a false sense of security
- lulled me into
- lulled me into a false sense of security
- lulled me to sleep
- lulled one into
- lulled one into a false sense of security
- lulled one to sleep
- lulled them into
- lulled them into a false sense of security
- lulled them to sleep
- lulled to sleep
- lulled us into
- lulled us into a false sense of security
- lulled us to sleep
- lulled you into
- lulled you into a false sense of security
- lulled you to sleep