Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
It certainly made a blaze of light and colour, almost as if a rainbow had suddenly descended into the marketplace, when, one fine morning, the shutters were taken down from the new shop, and the two windows displayed their decorations.
As for the Duc de Beaufort, he arrived from Vendome, according to the annals of the day, bringing with him his high bearing and his long and beautiful hair, qualifications which gained him the sovereignty of the marketplaces.
ISVs, many of whom have experience in the HP OpenCall software community, can also take advantage of the creative ferment in the HP Services Marketplace.
Examples of ISVs currently integrating StrikeIron Marketplace Web Services:
Launching today, eBay's new ProStores service allows eBay sellers and other small- to medium-sized businesses to create a customized e-commerce storefront, independent of the eBay marketplace.
PHILADELPHIA -- Ethical Marketplace, LLC, a media company that reports on the growth of responsible business in the global marketplace and producer of the new television series Ethical Marketplace, announces the expert and executive guests featured on the program's first season.
WSBizNet includes the premier StrikeIron Web Services Marketplace as the central e-commerce location for anyone to easily buy and sell Web services with advanced self-service publishing and subscription capabilities and integrated tools and services.
based company to allow consumers to make purchases through any cell phone, today announced that Broadway Marketplace, an upscale, Cambridge Mass.
Our unique Kiptronic Podcast Marketplace features insertion technology that allows podcasters to develop the advertising programs they want while providing the visibility, flexibility and return-on-investment that advertisers require from their campaigns.
Now, any solution provider can easily bring the benefits of our Marketplace of Web Services directly into the hands of the business user, leveraging StrikeIron's sophisticated Web services commercialization platform and its intuitive Web services Marketplace API.
StrikeIron, Web Services Business Network, WSBizNet, StrikeIron Web Services Marketplace, StrikeIron Marketplace Powered, and Web Services Marketplace are trademarks of StrikeIron, Inc.
Sedo, the world's largest domain marketplace, supported 60 percent of all secondary domain sales in 2004, with a total of more than 5,500 transactions throughout the year.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- marker beacon
- Marker Bed
- marker buoy
- marker gene
- Market analysis
- market cap
- Market Capacity
- Market Conditions
- market cross
- market economy
- Market evaluation
- market garden
- market gardening
- market hall
- market house
- Market Output
- market price
- Market rent
- market research
- market situation
- market town
- Market valuation
- Market, Loan Capital
- Markets, Gold
- Markevich, Aleksandr
- Markevich, Aleksandr Prokofevich
- Markevich, Igor
- Markevich, Nikolai
- Markevich, Nikolai Andreevich
- Markham, Edwin
- Markham, Gervase
- Markham, Sir Clements Robert
- Mark-Houwink equation
- Markian Mikhailovich Popov
- Markian Popov
- Markian Semenovich Shashkevich
- Markian Shashkevich
- Markiewicz, Constance Georgine, Countess
- Markin, Nikolai
- Markin, Nikolai Grigorevich
- Markina Gora
Full browser ?
- Marketing to Women
- marketing under the guise of research
- Marketing University Summer Accommodation
- Marketing Users Trends Report
- Marketing Verein Deutscher Apotheker
- Marketing Via Phone
- Marketing Vice President
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Marketing, Business Economics and Law
- Marketing, Media and Public Information Services
- Marketing, Recruitment and External Relations
- Marketing, Strategy and Innovation
- Marketplace eXtensible Markup Language
- Marketplace Framework Policy Branch
- Marketplace price efficiency
- Marketplace Service Provider
- Marketplace Services Organization
- Marketplace to Marketplace
- Markets and Governance for Poverty Reduction
- Markets chapter 1
- Markets for Ecosystem Services
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive
- Markets with asymmetrical information
- Markets, Gold
- Markets, Trade and Institutions Division