Mentioned in ?
- adherens junction
- Aleksandr Mikhailovich Ugolev
- Aleksandr Ugolev
- alymphocytic agammaglobulinemia
- Angular Houses
- animal virus
- antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity
- antibody-mediated immunity
- Anxiety disorders
- Bainbridge reflex
- Balch, Emily Green
- Bunche, Ralph Johnson
- Cambon, Jules Martin
- Camp David
- catholic church
References in periodicals archive ?
Azeri President Ilham Aliyev has reportedly been mediating talks between Syria and Israel, according to the Jordanian daily AD DUSTOUR Monday.
Signal transduction mechanisms mediating the physiological and pathophysiological actions of angiotensin II in vascular smooth muscle cells.
That which makes sociocultural theory applicable to the language classroom, the role of cognition and an individual's mind in learning and mediating one's world, pivots on the role of language (as stated above) in shaping and negotiating meaning (Dunn & Lantolf, 1998).
By basing our interventions on a few key variables--known as mediating variables and drawn from behavioral theory--rather than on complicated theoretical models, we can better examine the impact of the interventions on these mediating variables and isolate the relationship between the variables and our desired outcomes.
With the CONAI mediating, government and Zapista negotiators reached the San Andres Accords on indigenous rights and other matters.
Jacobs's text, presented under her pseudonym, Linda Brent, reflects an unwavering ability to locate, as crisis approaches, viable mediating spaces between the tensions that threaten her well-being.
In my opinion, knowledge of the tax law is not essential to a successful mediation of a tax case, and, as a practical matter, there is no one who has a long track record in mediating tax cases.
It also becomes apparent from some of these papers that many of the changes taking place in Indonesian society have undermined and eroded some of these traditional mediating roles.
Blocking CTGF attenuates proteinuria: VEGF and AGE have been implicated as key factors in promoting early pathologies associated with diabetic nephropathy, such as hyperfiltration and the onset of proteinuria29,30, and recent similar studies suggest a role for CTGF in mediating these same effects.
Molecular analysis of Tn1546-like elements mediating high-level vancomycin resistance in Enterococcus gallinarum.
and Other Proteins Mediating Nongenomic Steroid Action.
Interestingly, students' math attitudes and effort play mediating roles in learning goal orientation.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Medial Moraine
- medial necrosis
- medial sclerosis
- median effective dose
- median infective dose
- median lethal dose
- median lethal time
- Median Mass
- median maxillary cyst
- median nasal process
- median nerve test
- median particle diameter
- median point
- median strip
- mediated class locations
- mediation software
- Mediators of Tver
- medicago sativa
- Medical Advisory Commission
- Medical and Sanitary Section
- Medical Assistance and Obstetrics Station
- Medical Astrology
- medical bacteriology
- Medical Care, Emergency
- medical certificate
- medical certification
- Medical Chancellery
- medical chemical engineering
- Medical Climatology
- Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Medical Collegium
- medical conditions
- Medical Confidentiality
Full browser ?
- Mediated Communication in Collaborative Work and Services
- Mediated Electrochemical Oxidation
- Mediated Real-Time Access
- Mediated Settlement Agreement
- Mediated transport
- mediates between
- Médiathèque Musicale Mahler
- mediating agency
- mediating between
- mediating variable
- Mediation And Conflict Resolution Office
- Mediation Arbitration Resolution Services
- Mediation Association of Northeast Ohio
- Mediation Association of Northwest Ohio
- Mediation Cabal
- Mediation Committee
- Mediation Device
- Mediation function
- Mediation in Museums and Exhibitions
- Mediation Information & Resource Center
- mediation intervention
- Mediation Network of North Carolina
- Mediation Northern Ireland
- Mediation of Information using XML
- Mediation Settlement Enforcement Order
- mediation software
- Mediation to Implement Feedback in Training
- Mediation Training Institute International
- Mediation, International Law