Meshing | Article about meshing by The Free Dictionary
mesh (redirected from meshing)
Also found in: Dictionary
Engineering the engagement of teeth on interacting gearwheels
a unit of measure that characterizes woven wire screens; it indicates the number of holes per linear inch (25.4 mm). The classification of a screen according to the mesh does not indicate the true size of the holes. Mesh is not based on the metric system and is virtually not used in the USSR.
A size of screen or of particles passed by it in terms of the number of openings occurring per linear inch in each direction. Also known as mesh size.
A set of branches forming a closed path in a network so that if any one branch is omitted from the set, the remaining branches of the set do not form a closed path. Also known as loop.
Engagement or working contact of teeth of gears or of a gear and a rack.
A closed path traversed through the network in ventilation surveys.
The size of diamonds as determined by sieves.
Any fabric, knitted or woven, with an open, fine or coarse texture.
The number of openings per inch in wire cloth
; a 100-mesh screen has 100 openings per inch in each direction.
2. A network of metal wires or the like.
3. Expanded metal, light-woven steel, or welded steel used as reinforcement in concrete.
- Meshadi Azim-Bek-ogly Azizbekov
- Meshchaninov, Ivan
- Meshchaninov, Ivan Ivanovich
- Meshchera Lowland
- Meshcheriakov, Mikhail
- Meshcheriakov, Mikhail Grigorevich
- Meshcheriakov, Nikolai
- Meshcheriakov, Nikolai Leonidovich
- Meshcherskii Equation
- Meshcherskii, Ivan
- Meshcherskii, Ivan Vsevolodovich
- Meshcherskii, Vladimir
- Meshcherskii, Vladimir Petrovich
- mesh-core door
- Meshkov, Leonid
- Meshkov, Leonid Karpovich
- Meshkov, Vasilii Nikitich
- MESI protocol
- Mesiats, Valentin
- Mesiats, Valentin Karpovich
- Mesiatsev, Ivan
- Mesiatsev, Ivan Illarionovich
- mesic atom
- mesic molecule
- Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park
- Mesityl Oxide
- Meskhi, Sergei