References in periodicals archive ?
Contract awarded for event 4279/15, ciclosporin microemulsion 100mg / ml.
Comments: Cithrol 10GTIS creates advanced high performance microemulsion facial cleansers that are crystal clear, gentle to skin and easily rinsed with no oily residue.
Attributes: Emulgade CPE is Ecocert approved and NPA certified concentrated microemulsion for personal care wipe application.
Emulsion, miniemulsion, and microemulsion polymerizations are techniques that have been used in the preparation of nanogels [17-21], Polymerization in microemulsion leads to well-defined and small nanogel particles owing to the nanometer size of the microemulsion droplets [22-25], Conversely, heterophase polymerization is a term encompassing in addition to the aforementioned techniques, suspension polymerizations, and variations of all of these such as reactions in which the polymerization is initiated by the addition of monomer in a semicontinuous fashion ,
8:15 AN EXPLORATION OF THE SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF MICROEMULSION POLYMERIZATION OF CROSSLINKED POLY-METHYL METHACRYLATE-NET-POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHACRY-LATE ENCAPSULATED POLYSTYRENE**, Christopher J.
Enhancement effect of an oil-in-water (o/w-type) microemulsion was greater than that of a water-in-oil (w/o-type) microemulsion possibly due to the greater increase in solubility.
Cyclosporine microemulsion and tacrolimus are associated with decreased chronic allograft failure and improved long-term graft survival as compared with sandimmune.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad devised a new scheme for preparation of core-shell nanocrystals, by combining the microemulsion and ultrasonication methods, which features moderate synthesis conditions and does not require any surfactants.
In the initial screening, a commercial microemulsion tailored for industrial cleaning, INVERTTM 5000, was investigated.
Among the topics are nanomechanics of coatings for electronic and optical applications, structural and magnetic properties of nanosized barium hexaferrite powders obtained by microemulsion, a highly effective selective absorbing coating for solar thermal collectors, the wetting ability of silver-based molten alloys on graphite substrate, the pressureless sintering of superhard materials based on boron carbide, thickness-dependent interface parameters of silicon oxide films grown on plasma hydrogenated silicon, and some medical applications of nanomaterials.
One potential area of progress involves scientists scrutinising microemulsion as a means of making it easier for manufacturers to recover, recycle, and reuse nanoparticles.
The resulting microemulsion complies with EU food regulations and is compatible with both Vegicaps Soft Capsules and gelatin shell formulations.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- microdisk laser
- Microelectric Machine
- Microelectrode Technique
- microelectromechanical system
- micro-electro-mechanical system
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- microelectronic circuitry
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- microemulsion flooding
- micro-en route automated radar tracking system
- microfilm plotter
- microfloppy disk
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations