References in periodicals archive ?
Schatten, "Microinjected centromere [corrected] kinetochore antibodies interfere with chromosome movement in meiotic and mitotic mouse oocytes," The Journal of Cell Biology, vol.
But he adds that once a high-expressing "founder animal" is identified, it can be used to build up a herd with no further need to microinject eggs with the transgene.
Using methods described previously (Fluck et al., 1991, 1992, 1994), droplets of fluid were microinjected into the ooplasm between 35 [degrees] and 90 [degrees] arc from the animal pole.
The other group microinjected Cas9 mRNA and sgRNA into the cytoplasm of pronuclear stage rabbit embryos (37).
Zebrafish embryos were microinjected with control and slincR MOs and exposed to 0.1% DMSO or 1 ng/mL TCDD, as described above.
(1) A variety of biochemically prepared nucleoplasmin fragments containing tail domains attached to a core domain were microinjected into the cytoplasm of Xenopus oocytes, and their subcellular localization was determined.
Specific detection of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus (SFTSV) in microinjected Haemaphysalis iongicornis ticks by indirect fluorescence assay.
A problem commonly encountered in ICSI technique is the low rate of viability of the microinjected oocytes and inconsistent level of male pronuclear formation after microinjection.
Within the power ranges identified in Table 2, the microinjected current changes in amplitude but the ratio between on and off cycles is constant; as a consequence the harmonic components involved change in amplitude but not in frequency.
Garcia-Rios, "Allopregnanolone microinjected into the lateral septum or dorsal hippocampus reduces immobility in the forced swim test: Participation of the GABAA receptor," Behavioural Pharmacology, vol.
[GABA.sub.B] receptor agonist or antagonist was microinjected bilaterally into the NTS according to the procedures described previously .
(1) NS/DVC group: 1 [micro]L of normal saline was microinjected into DVC, followed by hepatic IR procedure.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Micrografx Graphics Suite
- microgroove record
- microhysteresis effect
- microlens array
- microlight aircraft
- microlithiasis alveolaris pulmonum
Full browser ?
- Microhomology-Mediated End Joining
- microhysteresis effect
- Microimmunofluorescence Test
- Microincisional Cataract Surgery
- microinvasive carcinoma
- microinvasive germ cell tumor