References in periodicals archive ?
At this station the proportion of microplankton was the highest (Figure 2(b)), while at stations 5 and 6 the proportion of nanoplankton increased.
However, the team reports in the January Paleoceanography that instruments on the probe measured currents strong enough to bring in microplankton that form the base of the site's food chain.
A microplankton correlation of boring sections of the Raikkula Stage, Estonia.
Strom S, Strom M (1996) Microplankton growth, grazing, and community structure in the northern Gulf of Mexico.
Smith-Wright found that certain microplankton release a rare compound, dimethyl sulphide, when they die.
Survival and growth of early-juvenile American lobsters Homarus americanus through their first season while fed diets of mesoplankton, microplankton, and frozen brine shrimp.
The smaller plankton, the microplankton, that account for much of the mass of the autotrophic plankton, was retained by the finest nets used, with a theoretical pore size of 40 [micro]m.
Nutrients, and microplankton biomass off the New Zealand South Island north-west coast, January 1982.
All species are filter feeders and many are fan-shaped, a growth form which maximizes contact of feeding surfaces with particles or microplankton entrained in the water column.
tripos or cases in which this species would have been the only potentially toxic Dinophysis species present in the microplankton community (Caroppo et al.
High frecuency responses of nanoplankton and microplankton to wind-driven upwelling off northern Chile.
A microplankton correlation of some boring sections of the Raikkula Stage, Estonia.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- microphone preamp
- microphone throat tattoo
- microphone transducer
- microporous barrier
- microprobe spectrometry
- microprocessing unit
- microprocessor based
- microprocessor intertie and communication system
- Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages
- Microprogram Control
- microprogrammable instruction
Full browser ?
- Microphysics Lab
- micropinocytic vesicle
- MicroPirates, Incorporated
- Microplasmin for Vitreous Injection
- microPlataformas Logísticas Urbanas
- Microplate Alamar Blue Assay
- Microplate Serum Neutralization Test
- Microplate-Array Diagonal Gel Electrophoresis
- Microplush Zippered Shoe Bag
- Micropogonias undulatus
- Micropolitan area
- Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Micropolitan statistical areas
- Micropolyarteritis Nodosa
- micropore filter
- Micropore Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer