References in periodicals archive ?
Other good features on the deck include midship cleats and the 2016 model has adopted an integrated GRP toerail.
Naval architecture of this period calculated the mass burden based on the width of the vessel at maximum beam to outside the planking, depth of cargo hold at midship from atop the keel to under the main deck, and the length as the measurement of that part of the keel spanning from the rudder post to the join at the stem post, and which more specifically represented the "flat lay of the keel on the ground."
From midships to somewhere back aft, a distance of about 60 feet, the main passageway was totally burned out.
Midships keeps rising in the handicap, but this looks slightly easier than some of his tasks this season.
midships The center portion of a ship, front to back.
From the moment I walked down the gangplank into the plush Midships Lobby, I entered a world of unashamed glamour.
From the moment you walk aboard, past the curved seating in Midships Lobby with the grand piano tinkling gently in the background, you realise that QE2 was built in an era when only the affluent contemplated a long voyage.
Tory DeNuccio had just awakened from a nap and was walking at midships on the Galaxy, a 180-foot fishing boat, when he saw thick black smoke pouring from the engine room.
Note her shattered midships structure, torpedo dangling from the after port side tubes and wreckage atop her No.
A colossal explosion had ripped the Maine's midships into a giant open lily of armor plate.
With the hydro boom located midships on the starboard side, minimizing ship's motion, and the starboard side hanger providing some protection for personnel, Knorr is particularly well suited for conductivity/temperature/ depth (CTD) casts even as weather conditions start to deteriorate.
The wines are held at midships, where, it is said, is the best place for one to be if one doesn't have an affinity with the movement of the sea.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- mid-ocean canyon
- mid-ocean ridge
- Mid-Ocean Ridges
- mid-ocean rift
- mid-ocean rise
- mid-oceanic ridge
- midpoint load
- midrange computer
- mid-range materiel requirements
- midrange programmer
- midrange programmer/analyst
- midship section
- midship section coefficient
- mid-square generator
- Midsummer Day
- midsummer day and midsummer night
- mid-wall column
- Mid-Water Fishing
- Midway Atoll National Wildlife Refuge
- Midwest Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
- Midwest City
- mid-wing airplane
- Mie scattering
- Mieczyslaw Centnerszwer
- Mieczyslaw Jastrun
- Mieczyslaw Karlowicz
- Mieczystaw Jan Michalowicz
- Mie-Grüneisen equation
Full browser ?
- Midshipman Academic Performance Report
- Midshipman Candidate
- Midshipman Captain
- Midshipman Commander
- Midshipman Cruise
- Midshipman Ensign
- Midshipman First Class
- Midshipman Fourth Class
- Midshipman Lieutenant
- Midshipman Lieutenant Commander
- Midshipman Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Midshipman Officer Candidate Course
- Midshipman Officer of the Deck
- Midshipman Officer of the Watch
- Midshipman Second Class
- Midshipman Third Class
- Midshipman Training Officer
- Midshipman Training Squadron
- Midshipman Under Guidance
- Midshipmen Group Study Program
- Midshipmen Information System
- midsigmoid sphincter
- Midsize Business
- Midsize Enterprise Summit Europe
- Midsize North America Project #12
- MidSouth Professional Carpet Cleaners Association
- Midsouth Stock Dog Association
- midspan hub
- midspan hub
- Midstage Access Loss
- Midstate Metal Detector Club
- Midstate Regional Planning Agency
- Midstate Vintage Stock Car Club
- Midsternal line
- midstream catch urine specimen
- midstream specimen