References in periodicals archive ?
The patch will bring support for AMD graphics, Virtu MVP, multi-GPUs, fix rare crashes, improvements for campaign AI's, general battles, general campaign, behavioral aspects and other balancing issues.
Our VGP software system combined with the Quadro Plex lets professional 3D visualization applications take full advantage of the Quadro Plex multi-GPU architecture, achieving optimal performance through the transparent division and distribution of rendering tasks.
MicroCloud and Multi-GPU SuperServers will be on display at Computex May 31 - June 4, Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4th Floor, Booth #N606.
NVIDIA Quadro capabilities, like framelock, genlock, and multi-GPU, really set these solutions apart from anything else in the industry," said Mats W.
With Supermicro's advanced thermal designs, these highly parallel, multi-GPU supercomputers are optimized for graphics and computationally intensive applications in fields such as medical imaging, oil and gas exploration, quantum chemistry, financial simulation, genomics and astrophysics.
The new NVIDIA GeForce 9800M and GeForce 9700M GPUs feature:- NVIDIA's PhysX technology for real-time game physics calculations- 112 processing cores for compute-intensive tasks like video conversion and transcoding- New lightning-fast graphics engine for unprecedented performance, extraordinarily detailed environments, and film-quality game effects - Support for NVIDIA SLI[R] multi-GPU configurations for the best gaming experience on a notebook PC- Support for Hybrid SLI technology for longer battery life, cooler operation, and lower noise - PureVideo[R] HD video processing features for improved color and contrast when playing back video- Full support for the latest Blu-ray advancements, including BD-Live and dual-stream video playback- Support for the new MXM(tm) version 3.
At the center of the Tool Kit is early access to a scalable, multi-CPU, multi-GPU Silicon Graphics visualization system for Linux built around the SGI NUMAflex shared memory architecture, using Intel Itanium 2 processors.
Densest GPU system architecture: NVIDIA GRID provides the highest number of concurrent, interactive data streams by using multi-GPU servers and sophisticated NVIDIA VGX GPU-sharing technology.
With Supermicro's advanced thermal designs, these highly parallel, multi-GPU supercomputers are ideal for graphics and computationally intensive applications in fields such as medical imaging, oil and gas exploration, quantum chemistry, financial simulation, genomics and astrophysics.
The new GeForce 9800 GTX+, 9800 GT, and the 9500 GT GPUs deliver exceptional graphics quality, performance, and application compatibility, along with support for NVIDIA SLIA technology, the industryCOs leading multi-GPU solution for gaming and enthusiast platforms across a wide variety of price points.
Lucid's HydraLogix technology is redefining high graphics performance with its groundbreaking multi-GPU technology for everyone from the budget conscious PC gamer to the extreme, hard-core fanatic.
Marc 2012 supports single- and multi-GPU system configurations, and is available for x86-based Windows 64-bit and Linux 64-bit systems.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- multielement vacuum tube
- multiengine instrument instructor
- multifactor authentication
- multifamily dwelling
- multiflora rose
- Multiflow Computer
- multifocal lens
- multifolding door
- multifrequency monitor
- multifuel burner
- Multifuel Engine
- multifunction array radar
- multifunction drive
- multifunction printer
- multifunction router
- multifuse igniter
- multigene family
- multigigabit Ethernet
- multigrid tube
- multigroup diffusion
- multigroup model
- multigun tube
- multihandset cordless
- multihead Turing machine
- Multihole Drilling
- multihomed host
- multihull boat
- multijob operation
- multijunction solar cell
- multilane airway
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- Multilateral Settlement of Accounts
- multilayer bit
- multilayer board
- multilayer optical storage
- multilayer perceptron
- multilevel address
- multilevel control theory
Full browser ?
- Multi-Functional Aviation Brigade
- Multi-Functional Communications System -Asynchronous
- Multi-functional Crypto System
- Multi-Functional Data Collector
- Multi-Functional Device
- Multi-Functional Digital Node
- Multi-Functional Heat Pulse Probe
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team
- Multi-Functional Infrared Coherent Optical Sensor
- Multi-Functional Integrated Optical Chip
- Multi-Functional Intermediate Layer
- Multi-functional Medical Battalion
- Multi-Functional Operator's Seat
- Multi-Functional Optical System
- Multi-Functional Printing Devices
- Multi-Functional Secure Gateway Switch
- Multi-Functional Standardised Lexicon for European Community Languages
- Multi-Functional Structure
- Multi-Functional Team
- Multi-Functional Transport Satellite
- Multi-Generation Fund
- Multi-Generational Civic Engagement
- Multi-Generational Product Plan
- Multi-Generational Project Plan
- Multi-Genre Project
- Multi-Genre Research Project
- Multi-gigabit transceiver
- Multi-Granular Optical Cross-Connect
- Multi-Granularity Optical Cross-Connect
- Multi-Granularity Switching Network
- Multi-Grid Iterative Approach
- Multi-Group Analysis for Uranium
- Multi-group Hierarchical Discrimination Method
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Multi-Guard Mediator
- Multi-Handicapped Visually Impaired
- Multi-Hazard Flood Map Modernization
- Multi-Hazard Functional Plan
- Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Multi-health Network
- Multi-Hole Directional Coupler
- Multi-Homing Aliasing Protocol
- Multi-Homing Tunnel Broker
- Multi-Hop Cellular Network
- Multi-Hop Grooming
- Multi-Hop Packet Radio Network
- Multi-Hop Pairwise Key
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multi-Hop Route to Mobile Element
- Multi-Hop Wireless IPv6 Network
- Multi-Hop Wireless Network
- Multi-host Automation Remote Control and Instrumentation
- Multi-housing Laundry Association