References in periodicals archive ?
C[pounds sterling]Our SLI technology allows us to combine the power of hundreds of GeForce processing cores in multi-GPU configurations with IntelCOs latest CPUs for platforms that are sure to excite our customers.C[yen]
 presented LBM implementation for fluid flow through porous media on multi-GPU also using CUDA and MPI.
In order to compare performance between single-GPU and multi-GPU, the GPU-based parallel versions of RLS-OPB were run on the considered images, in which the proposed multi-GPU version refers to single-node desktop systems with multiple compute devices.
12 May 2017 - Texas, US-based computer work stations, servers and systems provider Boxx Technologies, a portfolio company of Dallas, US-based private equity firm Craftsman Capital, has acquired California, US-based multi-GPU and cloud solutions developer Cirrascale Corp.
Table 1: Comparison for CPU, FPGA AND GPU 1 CPU Xeon E5-2430(32nm) 16 cores 2.2GHz Gcc4.7.2- O3 OpenMP 3.o 2 FPGA Virtex-7-485t(28nm) 448PEs 100MHz Vivado 2013.4 Vivado HLS 2.13.4 3 GPU CuDNN Multi-GPU 0.3GHz-2.0GHz GTX 480
Hosino, "Multi-GPU algorithm for k-nearest neighbor problem," Concurrency Computation Practice and Experience, vol.
In Figure 6 we report a simple flowchart that summarizes our multi-GPU strategy.
Rampage IV Black Edition has eight DIMM sockets for up to 64GB of DRAM (DDR3 2800MHz+, overclocked), supports up to 4-way graphics card (multi-GPU) setups, includes Extreme Engine DIGI+ III voltage-regulator module (VRM) for ultra-stable power delivery and benefits from SupremeFX Black, for audio that's as great as a high-end dedicated sound card.
For gamers who want to take their gaming performance an extra mile, they can make use of NVIDIA SLI technology - NVIDIA's multi-GPU solution that scales to deliver higher level of performance with support for up to four-way SLI configurations.
Inside, the matte black interior has plenty of room for multi-GPU configurations and mass storage with seven expansion slots along with four 2.5, four 3.5, and three 5.25 drive bays.
Formerly code-named IvyBridge-E, these LGA 2011 socket processors provide extreme power for increased performance, better security, and more responsiveness especially in high demand, multi-threaded tasks, making them a perfect fit for content creation, encoding, and multi-display, multi-GPU gaming.
To allow for multi-GPU implementation, the simulation space is split in equal parts along the Z direction and each part is allocated to a specific GPU as depicted in Fig.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- multiengine instrument instructor
- multifactor authentication
- multi-factor authentication
- multifamily dwelling
- multiflora rose
- Multiflow Computer
- multifocal lens
- multifolding door
- multifrequency monitor
- multifuel burner
- Multifuel Engine
- multifunction array radar
- multifunction drive
- multifunction printer
- multifunction router
- multifuse igniter
- multigene family
- multigigabit Ethernet
- multigrid tube
- multigroup diffusion
- multigroup model
- multigun tube
- multihandset cordless
- multihead Turing machine
- Multihole Drilling
- multihomed host
- multihull boat
- multijob operation
- multijunction solar cell
- multilane airway
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- Multilateral Settlement of Accounts
- multilayer bit
- multilayer board
- multilayer optical storage
- multilayer perceptron
- multilevel address
- multilevel control theory
Full browser ?
- Multi-functional Crypto System
- Multi-Functional Data Collector
- Multi-Functional Device
- Multi-Functional Digital Node
- Multi-Functional Heat Pulse Probe
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team
- Multi-Functional Infrared Coherent Optical Sensor
- Multi-Functional Integrated Drive System Sensor
- Multi-Functional Integrated Optical Chip
- Multi-Functional Intermediate Layer
- Multi-functional Medical Battalion
- Multi-Functional Operator's Seat
- Multi-Functional Optical System
- Multi-Functional Printing Devices
- Multi-Functional Secure Gateway Switch
- Multi-Functional Standardised Lexicon for European Community Languages
- Multi-Functional Structure
- Multi-Functional Team
- Multi-Functional Transport Satellite
- Multi-Fund Account Receivables
- Multi-Generation Fund
- Multi-Generational Civic Engagement
- Multi-Generational Product Plan
- Multi-Generational Project Plan
- Multi-Genre Project
- Multi-Genre Research Project
- Multi-gigabit transceiver
- Multi-Gnome Terminal
- Multi-Granular Optical Cross-Connect
- Multi-Granularity Optical Cross-Connect
- Multi-Granularity Switching Network
- Multi-Grid Iterative Approach
- Multi-Group Analysis for Uranium
- Multi-group Hierarchical Discrimination Method
- Multi-Group Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Multi-Guard Mediator
- Multi-H Continuous Phase Modulation
- Multi-Handicapped Visually Impaired
- Multi-Harmonic Volterra
- Multi-Hazard Flood Map Modernization
- Multi-Hazard Functional Plan
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Multi-health Network
- Multi-Hole Directional Coupler
- Multi-Homing Aliasing Protocol
- Multi-Homing Tunnel Broker
- Multi-Hop Cellular Network
- Multi-Hop Grooming
- Multi-Hop Packet Radio Network
- Multi-Hop Pairwise Key
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multi-Hop Route to Mobile Element
- Multi-Hop Wireless IPv6 Network