References in periodicals archive ?
Each trial involved measurement of a single neuroanatomical locus.
Finally, Koppelmans, Breteler, Boogerd, Seynaeve, and Schagen (2013) examined late neuroanatomical changes in 184 chemotherapy-treated BCS an average of 20 years posttreatment.
motor, visual, auditory, olfactory, and gustatory) that are relevant and necessary in the teaching and learning of neuroanatomical concepts.
Therefore, this study we investigated the neuroanatomical functional site of the EL extracts (root) in rat spinal nucleus by means of c-Fos immunohistochemistry.
Cognition And Emotion Involve Two Separate Neuroanatomical Structures
Neuroanatomical Arrangements Implicated in Emotional Memory Shortfalls in Alzheimer's Disease
10) established the direct importance of the human cerebrocerebellar system in language functions based on neuroanatomical data.
Neuroanatomical Basis of Clinical Neurology, second edition
Neuroanatomical and behavioral studies demonstrated that several brain regions are involved in motor control abnormalities in individuals with ASD.
His insight, dating back to the early 1990s, stemmed from the clinical study of brain lesions in patients unable to make good decisions because their emotions were impaired, but whose reason was otherwise unaffected--research made possible by the neuroanatomical studies of his wife and frequent coauthor, Hanna Damasio.
Neuroanatomical correlates of hunger and satiation in humans using positron emission tomography.
In the study, to be published online May 4 in Nature Medicine, the researchers used sophisticated techniques to pin down numerous important molecular, neuroanatomical and neurophysiological changes in the brains of old mice that shared the blood of young mice.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- neural spine
- Neural Trophism
- Neural Tube
- neural tube defects
- Neuraminic Acid
- neurasthenic neurosis
- Neurath, Constantin Von
- Neurath, Constantin, Baron von
- Neurath, Otto
- neurenteric canal
- neuritic plaque
- neurocirculatory asthenia
Full browser ?
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- Neuro-Psychiatrische Zeitung
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Unit
- Neuro-Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Neuro/Cellular Repatterning
- neuroablative procedure
- neuroacanthocytosis, McLeod type
- neuroacoustical stimulator
- Neuroactive steroid
- Neuroanaesthesia Society
- Neuroanatomical Foundational Model of Anatomy
- neuroaxial dystrophy
- neuroaxonal degeneration
- neuroaxonal dystrophy
- neurobeachin pseudogene 1