Mentioned in ?
- 90-90 Rule
- Abbeville County
- Adaptive Server Enterprise
- Aleksandr Amfiteatrov
- Aleksandr Valentinovich Amfiteatrov
- America's Cup
- Amfiteatrov, Aleksandr
- Amfiteatrov, Aleksandr Valentinovich
- Anglican Church
- Australia, Commonwealth of
- Black Helicopters
- Charles Babbage
- Christianity, Development of
- Cole, Johnetta Betsch
References in periodicals archive ?
Plaskon also befriended a ninety-year-old woman on his route, and soon began to time his lunch hour so he could eat with her.
BEST OLDIE Britain's Oldest Stand-Up (More4, tomorrow, 10pm) 2[bar] NINETY-YEAR-OLD Jack Woodward is a Chelsea Pensioner with a dream - to perform a stand-up routine at the Hammersmith Apollo.
Britain's Oldest Stand-Up More4, Monday, 10pm Ninety-year-old Jack Woodward (pictured) is a Chelsea Pensioner with a dream - to perform a stand-up routine at the Hammersmith Apollo.
NINETY-YEAR-OLD Thomas McCleod is pounds 50 a week better off thanks to a study that could help others pocket what they are entitled to.
Ninety-year-old Peter Pirie - one of the elite regiment's original members - says the limited-edition volume costs far too much for SAS veterans to afford.
This philosophy becomes most apparent when Wexler takes his cameras along to follow a ninety-year-old Okinawan fisherman who gets up every day, rows his boat out to his fishery, and sets up his own nets by diving under water, swimming, and holding his breath.
Tommo seemed to enjoy it LONG MEMORY Ninety-year-old Jack Atherton, who had Yarmouth's opener named after him as part of the Lifetime in Racing series, has a long memory.
into the closet * the kitchen * the ninety-year-old standing over
A NINETY-year-old war hero was devastated to lose his priceless Second World War souvenirs after thugs raided drawers right beside where he slept.
I was tempted at this point to bring other characters into the poem (my twenty-something nephew and ninety-year-old father who had spent the day painting the house), but the poem's landscape was an after-dark, essentially solitary one, and so I stayed with the speaker's middling-aging and let my nephew slip in only via the music he blasted all day long: John Mayer, who despite being a prime-time hottie knows enough to protest gravity, knows he, too, is going down.
Ninety-year-old Basil Baker and his wife shared a brick wall with John and Moira Gillard and their two daughters in Queen Street, Barry, until Julia was four years old, when they emigrated to Adelaide, Australia.
His ninety-year-old father, Benjamin, who lives in nearby Prentiss, comes over and after dinner, they enjoy a competitive game of dominoes.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Nine Degree Channel
- Nine Eagles State Park
- nine-j symbol
- Ninel Aleksandrovna Tkachenko
- Ninel Tkachenko
- nine-light indicator
- Ninella Aleksandrovna Kurgapkina
- Ninella Kurgapkina
- Ninepipe National Wildlife Refuge
- Nine-Power Treaty
- Nine-Power Treaty on China 1922
- nine's complement
- Nineteenth Amendment
- Nineteenth Congress of the CPSU
- nineteenth hole
- Ninette de Valois
- Ninety Six National Historic Site
- Ninety-Ninety Rule
- Ninghsia Hui Autonomous Region
- Ningsia Hui Autonomous Region
- Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- Ninhydrin Reaction
- Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge
- Ninilchik State Recreation Area
- Nino Fidencio Festival
- Ninon de Lenclos
- Ninoshvili, Egnate Fomich
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo thumb
- Ninth All-Russian Conference of the Russian Communist Party Bolshevik
- Ninth All-Russian Congress of Soviets
Full browser ?
- Ninety-ninety rule
- Ninety-Six National Historic Site
- Ning bo
- Ning bo
- Ning Hsia
- Ningaloo Sustainable Development Office