Mentioned in ?
- achalasia of the cardia
- Air Sacs
- Aleksandr Ivanovich Savitskii
- Aleksandr Savitskii
- alimentary canal
- Andrei Grigorevich Savinykh
- Andrei Savinykh
- Aristotle's lantern
- Artificial Feeding
- Billroth, Theodor
- Bloat in Ruminants
- Boris Rozanov
- Boris Sergeevich Rozanov
- calciferous gland
References in periodicals archive ?
According to data collected from four counties of Nairobi, Mombasa, Bomet and Meru that the National Cancer Registry at the Kenya Medical Research Institute (Kemri) released, in Bomet 30 per cent of men suffer from oesophagus cancer, 18 per cent from prostate cancer and another 12 per cent from stomach cancer.In women, oesophagus cancer is leading with 22 per cent prevalence followed by cervix at 5.
Contrast oesophagogram (Figure 1a, b) shows the narrowing of the anastomotic site (yellow arrows) with the contrast entering the colon conduit (yellow arrow heads) and excluded oesophagus (black arrows).
The team hopes the research could eventually lead to clinical trials of lab-grown food pipes for children born with part of their oesophagus damaged or missing.
Kolkata: Doctors at a private hospital here have successfully placed a kid-sized metallic stent across the narrowed part of the oesophagus of a 10-year-old- boy who was unable to swallow his own saliva, leave aside food and water, after gulping down sulphuric acid by mistake.
Barrett's Oesophagus is a pre-cancerous condition that can develop into cancer if it is not treated properly.
A variety of foreign bodies had been described in oesophagus of cats which are commonly acquired during hunting or playing (Hobbs, 2014).
For the histological study, fragments of the oesophagus and the stomachs were immersed in neutral formalin for 24 h and then submitted to the dehydration process with alcohol and embedded in paraffin wax.
Over time, acid reflux - often called heartburn - damages the cells in the oesophagus. If left untreated, this can lead to a condition called Barrett's oesophagus, which in turn can be a precursor of oesophageal cancer.
After multiple failed attempts for removal, open lateral approach to esophagus through neck was planned from right side and a lateral vertical incision was made medial to right sternocleidomastoid muscle Oesophagus was approached post-erolaterally saving recurrent laryngeal nerve.
Of the 344 neoplasms in lower oesophagus, 128 were adenocarcinomas and 182 were squamous cell carcinomas.
Barrett's oesophagus (BO) is defined as the occurrence of metaplastic, specialised columnar epithelium lining the distal part of the oesophagus.
We report successful removal of an intramural bronchogenic cyst in the oesophagus by video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Oehlenschläger, Adam Gottlob
- Oehman's survey instrument
- OEM font
- oenanthe aquatica
- oenothera biennis
- Oenslager, Donald
- Oersted experiment
- Oersted, Hans Christian
- Oertel, Johannes
- Oertel's Treatment
- Oerter, Al
- O-ethyl-O-para-nitrophenyl phenylphosphonothioate
- Oetling freezing method
- Of Mice and Men
- Of stars
- OFaolain, Sean
- O'Faoláin, Seán
- Off center
- off course
- off key
- off site
- off soundings
- Off the grid
- off the trolley
- off time
Full browser ?
- Oesophagostomum apiostomum
- Oesophagostomum brevicaudum
- Oesophagostomum brumpti
- Oesophagostomum columbianum
- Oesophagostomum dentatum
- Oesophagostomum georgianum
- Oesophagostomum quadrispinulatum
- Oesophagostomum radiatum
- Oesophagostomum stephanostomum
- Oesophagostomum venulosum
- oesophagus cancer related gene 2
- Oesophagus cancer-related gene 2 protein
- oesophagus cancer-related gene-2
- Oesophagus carcinoma
- Oesterreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung
- Oesterreichische Banknoten- und Sicherheitsdruck GmbH
- Oesterreichische Computer Gesellschaft
- Oesterreichische Kontrollbank
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank
- Oesterreichische Zoo Organisation
- Oesterreichischer Alpenverein
- Oesterreichischer Berufsverband Diplomierter SozialarbeiterInnen
- Oesterreichischer Citroën Club