Orchestration

(redirected from orchestrated)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Wikipedia.

Orchestration

To organize and combine harmoniously so as to achieve a desired or effective combination of form, color and texture of the materials used.
References in periodicals archive ?
Also in Plainfield, the brokerage team of Triarsi and David Jarvis orchestrated the $625,000 sale of 1348 West Front St.
HP said The Orchestrated Datacenter, will encounter this issue by automating many of the tasks and offering a framework for cloud management.
As Clinton orchestrated his climb to the top, Spike Lee and Oliver Stone committed to expensive celluloid the counterculture's conventional wisdom: Amerikkka is racist, Vietnam sucked, the Music mattered, Kennedy was putsched.
To address this challenge, HP is introducing the Orchestrated Datacenter, an automation and cloud-management solution that helps businesses optimize the operations in the datacenter to meet their infrastructure and application delivery requirements.
Highlights included the $85 million sale of One Gateway Center in Newark, New Jersey, which Bernhaut's team orchestrated on behalf of the seller, Newark Acquisition LLC--a venture of Tishman Speyer/Morgan Stanley and The Gale Company--and the buyer, Advance Realty Group.
She said Smith orchestrated the complaints against her, and they came from people she said all had professional or personal ties to Smith.
This process sets up a complex but orchestrated and predictable dynamic response that continues as development progresses," concludes English.
Serena Software, the leader in Orchestrated IT solutions, today announced significant advancements to its Orchestrated IT solution set that was specially designed to help today s agile enterprise take full advantage of mobile, social and the cloud.
Much of the film is shot in real time, and while visually it involves little more than driving and talking, rarely have such basic elements been orchestrated to so lyrical an effect.
The city will gain 90 percent of the lease and the 14th Street Local Development Company, which orchestrated the deal, will take the remaining 10 percent to be used for its local programs and administration.
Rossen orchestrated and delivered a range of security risk management engagements, including web application and database vulnerability assessments, compliance strategies, and business impact analyses.
If the networks are truly concerned about the orchestrated style of the Republican Convention, why do they not express the same disdain for Clinton's bill-signing ceremonies?