organic(redirected from organic mood syndrome)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal.
1. of, relating to, derived from, or characteristic of living plants and animals
2. of or relating to animal or plant constituents or products having a carbon basis
3. of or relating to one or more organs of an animal or plant
4. of, relating to, or belonging to the class of chemical compounds that are formed from carbon
5. of or relating to the essential constitutional laws regulating the government of a state
Forms that have a structure that perfectly fulfills their own functional requirements; intellectually integrated by a systematic connection and coordination of the parts to the whole.
Of chemical compounds, based on carbon chains or rings and also containing hydrogen with or without oxygen, nitrogen, or other elements.
Said of a material or compound derived from vegetable or animal life.