Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
"I have called to see you," Aynesworth explained, "with reference to one of your parishioners--the daughter of your late organist."
And the anthem that the organist played cemented Soapy to the iron fence, for he had known it well in the days when his life contained such things as mothers and roses and ambitions and friends and immaculate thoughts and collars.
Come, in due time, organist and bellows-boy, peeping down from the red curtains in the loft, fearlessly flapping dust from books up at that remote elevation, and whisking it from stops and pedals.
A music group will be welcoming an awardwinning organist for a concert.
The event at the 12th century church will see its long-serving music director and organist Professor George McPhee accompany classical piper Robert Wallace in what promises to be a varied and entertaining programme.
He won First Prize and the Audience Prize at the American Guild of Organists 2014 National Young Artists Competition in Organ Performance, the Guild's premiere young organist competition.
FORMER Liverpool Cathedral and Liverpool City Organist, Noel Rawsthorne, has died, aged 89.
Paul Hale is Emeritus Cathedral Organist and Rector Choir of Southwell Minster, Conductor of the Nottingham Bach Choir, Organ Adviser to the Anglican Dioceses of Southwell and Lincoln, a diploma examiner for the Royal College of Organists, and he is the current president of the Nottingham and District Society of Organists.
Music director Benjamin Ellin said: "It's a towering work and it's always a thrill to let the orchestra and organist open the sound up a little and see what they've got.
The organist at Paphos' Anglican Church, Paul Timmins, will perform a programme of sacred music for half an hour on Monday from 12 noon at the Ayia Kyriaki church in Paphos.
His father was a church organist, so he says he had plenty of opportunity to find out about and discover the instrument for himself.
by Times News ServiceBritish organist, pianist and conductor, Wayne Marshall will perform along with the Royal Oman Symphony Orchestra.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- organic quantitative analysis
- organic reaction mechanism
- organic reef
- organic rock
- organic salt
- organic search results
- organic semiconductor
- organic silt
- organic soil
- Organic Soil Substances
- organic solvent
- Organic Statute of the Kingdom of Poland 1832
- Organic Sulfide
- organic texture
- organic weathering
- Organic World
- organic-coated glass
- organic-cooled reactor
- organic-moderated reactor
- Organisation de LArmée Secrète OAS
- Organismic Approach
- organismic psychology
- Organismic School
- Organizaciones Revolucionarias Integradas
- organization chart
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- organization man
- Organization of African Unity
- Organization of African Unity OAU
- Organization of American States
- Organization of American States OAS
- Organization of Central American States
- Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Organization of Labor
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Organization of Production
- Organization of the Ground by Engineer Work
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
- organization theory
- Organization, Mechanization, and Technical Assistance in Construction
- organizational crime
- organizational culture
- organizational reach
- organizational reengineering
Full browser ?
- Organismo Internacional de Energía Atómica
- Organismo Internacional Regional de Sanidad Agropecuaria
- Organismo Italiano di Contabilità
- Organismo Italiano di Valutazione
- Organismo Mundial de Cursillos de Cristiandad
- Organismo Nacional de Acreditación de Colombia
- Organismo Nacional de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado
- Organismo Supervisor de Inversión Privada en Telecomunicaciones
- Organismo Supervisor de la Inversión en Energía y Mineria
- Organismo Vivo Modificado
- Organismos Apasholisseos Ergatikou Dynamikou
- Organismos Asfaliseos Eleftheron Epangelmation
- Organismos Astikon Siginonion Athinon
- Organismos Astikon Syginonion Thessalonikis
- Organismos de Informação Europeia
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion
- Organismos Georgikon Asfaliseon
- Organismos Internacionales No Financieros
- Organismos Multilaterales de Crédito
- Organismos Públicos Descentralizados
- Organismós Sidirodrómon Elládos
- Organismos Tilepikinonion Ellados AE
- Organisms per Gram
- Organisms, genetically modified
- Organisms, genetically modified
- Organismus für Gemeinsame Anlage in Wertpapiere
- Organist and Choirmaster
- Organització de Països Exportadors de Petroli
- Organitzacions No Governamentals Catalanes
- Organização Comunista dos Presos do Tarrafal
- Organização Consciência Negra do Maranhão
- Organização Contábil Souza Cardoso
- Organização da Unidade Africana
- Organização das Cooperativas Brasileiras
- Organização das Nações Unidas
- Organização de Aviação Civil Internacional
- Organização de Base Comunitária
- Organização de Local de Trabalho
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica
- Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte
- Organização dos Estados Americanos
- Organização dos Países Exportadores de Petróleo
- Organização dos Trabalhadores de Moçambique
- Organização Educativa de Prevenção à Saúde
- Organização Mundial da Propriedade Industrial
- Organização Mundial de Saúde
- Organização Mundial do Comércio
- Organização Não-Governamental