Mentioned in ?
- Albrecht Peiper
- Aleksandr Andreevich Kisel
- Aleksandr Fedorovich Tur
- Aleksandr Kisel
- Aleksandr Tur
- Alexander, Hattie Elizabeth
- Andersen, Dorothy H.
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Bachelet, Michele
- Bela Schick
- Birth Injury
- Chapin, Henry Dwight
- Consultation Clinic
- Dombrovskaia, Iuliia Fominichna
- Donna Reed Show, The
- Dunham, Ethel Collins
References in periodicals archive ?
If a fever persists in a child older than 1 year for longer than 24 hours, even if there are no other symptoms, call the paediatrician.
When parents come in complaining that their infant has a fever, as a paediatrician I always ask an important question: "What do you mean by fever?
Emirates Paediatric Society (EPS) and the American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP) have signed a MoU with the aim of creating a solid network of physicians and paediatricians for the UAE.
READERS may have formed a misleading impression following your article about paediatricians dated March 30, 2008.
Paediatrician Sir Roy Meadow is facing a GMC hearing regarding the evidence he gave in the trials of Angela Cannings and Sally Clark, mothers convicted but later cleared of murdering their babies.
Local authorities were ordered to examine thousands of civil cases where parents had been forced to give up their children for adoption after being accused of abuse on the testimony of paediatricians.
Paediatricians who gave evidence in alleged abuse cases claim they are victims of threats and harassment by groups purporting to support wrongly accused mothers.
In his book 'A Paediatrician in Your Pocket' the answers are provided in an easy to understand format.
Peter Swift Consultant Paediatrician (Diabetes and Endocrinology) Leicester Royal Infirmary Children's Hospital, UK
It's said that paediatricians are now wary of participating in cases of alleged child abuse because of a hate campaign in the wake of the overturning of Sally Clark and Angela Canning's convictions.
But the Welsh Government says it encourages paediatricians to apply for grants and work with other child health professionals to contribute to a "vibrant research environment".
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Paderewski, Ignace Jan
- p-adic field
- p-adic integer
- p-adic number
- Padilla, Ezequiel
- Padilla, Juan de
- Padlewski, Zygmunt
- pad-mounted transformer
- Padraic Colum
- Padre Island
- Padre Island National Seashore
- Padre Pio
- Padua School
- Paduan School
- Paegle, Leons
- Paek Nam-Un
- Paektu, Mount
- paeonia lactiflora
- Paepcke, Walter P.
- Pães, Sidónio
- Paese Sera
- Páez, José Antonio
- Páez, Pedro
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Academic Multi Organ Transplantation
- Paediatric Accident and Emergency Research Group
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- paediatric ward