Mentioned in ?
- Albrecht Peiper
- Aleksandr Andreevich Kisel
- Aleksandr Fedorovich Tur
- Aleksandr Kisel
- Aleksandr Tur
- Alexander, Hattie Elizabeth
- Andersen, Dorothy H.
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Bachelet, Michele
- Bela Schick
- Birth Injury
- Chapin, Henry Dwight
- Consultation Clinic
- Dombrovskaia, Iuliia Fominichna
- Donna Reed Show, The
- Dunham, Ethel Collins
References in periodicals archive ?
One campaigning group has accused paediatricians of zealotry.
There may be a few such zealots, filled with a Messianic zeal which blinds them to reason, but the vast majority of paediatricians labour tirelessly for the welfare of children.
A Paediatrician in Your Pocket' is published by ABC Books and priced at AUD22.
Some of them have pursued a faulty theory and must now accept the consequences, but the vast majority of paediatricians work night and day for the welfare of children.
Paediatricians urge heightened awareness about high-risk foods among doctors and parents alike.
The American Academy of Paediatrics is an organisation of 60,000 paediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Paediatricians attract complaints like other doctors.
Dr Southall worked as a consultant paediatrician at London's Royal Brompton Hospital from 1982 and held the same post at North Staffordshire Hospital in Stoke-on-Trent in 1992.
YOUNGSTERS are being put at risk because of a lack of paediatricians willing to work in child protection, experts have warned.
The Legal Services Commission will fund legal action by parents, whose children were removed because of the abuse accusations by paediatricians.
But the Welsh Government says it encourages paediatricians to apply for grants and work with other child health professionals to contribute to a "vibrant research environment".
An important factor raised by paediatricians for their stand was the concern that unimmunised children could pose a waiting room danger to infants or sick children who haven't yet been fully vaccinated.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Paderewski, Ignace Jan
- p-adic field
- p-adic integer
- p-adic number
- Padilla, Ezequiel
- Padilla, Juan de
- Padlewski, Zygmunt
- pad-mounted transformer
- Padraic Colum
- Padre Island
- Padre Island National Seashore
- Padre Pio
- Padua School
- Paduan School
- Paegle, Leons
- Paek Nam-Un
- Paektu, Mount
- paeonia lactiflora
- Paepcke, Walter P.
- Pães, Sidónio
- Paese Sera
- Páez, José Antonio
- Páez, Pedro
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Academic Multi Organ Transplantation
- Paediatric Accident and Emergency Research Group
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- paediatric ward