percent make

percent make

[pər′sent ′māk]
(electronics)
In pulse testing, the length of time a circuit stands closed compared to the length of the test signal.
Percentage of time during a pulse period that telephone dial pulse springs are making contact.
References in periodicals archive ?
While men and women share more than 99 percent of their genetic coding, the remaining 1 percent makes the two sexes' perceptions of the world profoundly different.
But what if the number is greater that 10 percent, or the production lot size is small--so small that 10 percent makes no programmatic or economic sense?
India's average tariff rate of 35 percent makes it one of the least open consumer markets in the world.
As Mannix notes, keeping a monthly balance often on several cards--that needs to be paid off at 18 to 22 percent makes little or no sense.
50 percent makes Israel's Variable Rate Issue Bond a full percentage point above prime (a 7.
For those who believe tax rates are at an all-time low, upfront taxation at 28 percent makes funded plans even more attractive.
Raising the percentage of spam removed to 99 percent makes a big difference, because even with 93 percent of spam removed, users can still see a lot of spam in their mailboxes," said Ken Novak, Chief Technology Officer at CGNET.
Proposition 74 had 46 percent support and 48 percent opposition - but factoring in the poll's margin of error of 3 percent makes it too close to call, experts said.
Even if only 1 percent makes it through," he says, "that's 1 percent that wouldn't have made it otherwise.
PRISM Nitro's effective data rate increase of up to 50 percent makes it an ideal solution for high-bandwidth enterprise applications and home networking applications such as multi-channel CD-quality audio and DVD-quality video streaming.
Chef America is a market leader in its segment, and its operating margin of nearly 30 percent makes the purchase price very attractive.
In this model of galaxy condensation, the difference between the dissipationless 90 percent and the dissipational baryonic 10 percent makes the baryons cluster around the core of the galaxy inside a large dark halo.