Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Pharmacodynamic pDDIs were further classified as: (a) synergistic or (b) antagonistic.
The study concluded that there was no clinically significant pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic interaction between echinacea or policosanol and warfarin in healthy male subjects.
Clinical studies in humans and research using animal brains will lag years--maybe decades--behind theory because of the complexity of pharmacodynamic interactions.
The FDA advised health care professionals to counsel patients taking immediate-release low-dose (81 mg) aspirin (not enteric coated) and 400 mg of ibuprofen to take the ibuprofen at least 8 hours before or at least 30 minutes after taking the aspirin, which can minimize the pharmacodynamic interaction.
In addition, the safety, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic data from the two studies will inform the design of a subsequent Phase 2 proof of concept study in neuropathic pain, concluded the company.
Ciprofloxacin has pharmacodynamic potency against aeruginosa, a track record of safety in large populations, and a large published literature.
To do that, the research team used control and drug-treated tumor cells, together with samples from healthy volunteers for comparison, to develop quantitative multiplex immunofluorescent assays that measure target-specific pharmacodynamic biomarkers for EP in CTCs that were isolated pre- and post-treatment.
The study is expected to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile of BGB324.
pneumoniae should not be limited to MICs alone because pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics differ for each fluoroquinolone.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- phantom group
- phantom horizon
- phantom line
- phantom lines
- Phantom of the Opera, The
- phantom repeating coil
- phantom signals
- Phantom Stranger
- phantom target
- Phantom Zone Supervillains
- Phantom, The
- phantom-circuit loading coil
- phantom-circuit repeating coil
- pharmaceutical biotechnology
- pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- pharmacologic pyrogen
- Pharmacology Committee
- Pharmacopoeia Committee
- Pharmacy Institutes
- Pharmacy Specialist
- Pharnaces II
- pharyngeal aponeurosis
- pharyngeal bursa
Full browser ?
- Pharmacist in Charge
- Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
- Pharmacist Quality Improvement Project
- Pharmacist Services Technical Advisory Coalition
- Pharmacist's Mate
- Pharmacist's Mate, Dental Prosthetic Technician
- Pharmacist's Ultimate Health
- Pharmacist's Workup of Drug Therapy
- Pharmacists Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Pharmacists for Life International
- Pharmacists for Life International Canada
- Pharmacists Planning Service, Inc.
- Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
- Pharmaco-Penile Duplex Ultrasonography
- PharmacoEconomic Center
- Pharmacoepidemiological Prescription Database of North Jutland
- Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
- pharmacogenetic test
- pharmacogenomic test