Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
They could have given more attention for that point, once the use of shot blasting as the previous treatment for a Mo[S.sub.2] deposition resulted in the lowest friction coefficient in a ball-on-disk testing apparatus, comparing it with other surface treatments (phosphatizing and salt-bath soft nitriding).
This chemical applicator has many uses, including phosphatizing and etching raw steel, brightening unfinished aluminum, stripping paint, and cleaning concrete.
It contains no hazardous volatile organic components, generates no hazardous wastes or sludge such as in zinc phosphatizing, and uses no toxic acids or heavy metals such as in zinc plating.
The phosphatizing solution contains phosphoric acid, dihydrogenophosphates of divalent metals (Me[([H.sub.2]P[O.sub.4]).sub.2]) and organic or mineral oxidizing substances.
(10) Wang, C., Chuang, Y.Y., and Lin-C-T., "In-Situ Phosphatizing Coatings I: An Air-Dried Lacquer System," JOURNAL OF COATINGS TECHNOLOGY, 71, No.
(11) Yu, T., Chuang, Y.Y., and Lin, C-T., "In-Situ Phosphatizing Coatings II: A High-Solids Polyester Baking Enamel," JOURNAL OF COATINGS TECHNOLOGY, 71, No.
(12) Yu, T., Chuang, Y.Y., and Lin, C-T., "In-Situ Phosphatizing Coatings III: A Water Reducible Alkyd Baking Enamel," JOURNAL OF COATINGS TECHNOLOGY, 71, No.
The MetalJacket system is a metal treatment and coating system that eliminates zinc phosphatizing and the need for adhesive primers, while providing whole part corrosion protection without the need for post-painting.
By eliminating zinc phosphatizing and simultaneously providing quick, safe, impenetrable corrosion resistance, the MetalJacket system is said to redefine the current RTM bonding paradigm.
By eliminating zinc phosphatizing and simultaneously providing quick, safe, impenetrable corrosion resistance, the MetalJacket system will redefine current RTM bonding procedures, according to the manufacturer.
Acid etching and zinc phosphatizing are suitable for preparing high volumes of small inserts that cannot be mechanically abraded.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- phosphate anion
- phosphate buffer
- phosphate coating
- phosphate desulfurization
- Phosphate Feed
- phosphate fertilizer
- phosphate glass
- Phosphate Ore
- phosphate recovery process
- phosphate rock
- Phosphate Slag
- phosphated metal
- Phosphates, Natural
- phosphatic nodule
- phosphatidic acid
- Phosphatidyl Serine
- phosphinic acid
- Phosphoenolpyruvic Acid
- phosphohexose isomerase
- phospholipase A1
- phospholipase A2
- phospholipase C
- phospholipase D
- phosphomolybdic acid
- phosphonic acid
- Phosphonitrilic Chloride
Full browser ?
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class V protein
- phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class W protein
- phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class X protein
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class Y protein
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class Z protein
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class-P protein
- Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class-Q protein
- phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis, class A protein
- phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis, class C protein
- phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis, class H protein
- phosphatidylinositol-n-acetylglucosaminyltranferase subunit
- phosphaturic mesenchymal tumour