Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
On Sunday, the Dubai Court of First Instance convicted the accused of resisting arrest, scuffling and cursing the policewoman.
According to the policewoman, upon waking up in the morning of Dec.
When the policewoman put her left hand on the defendant to take her away, the latter bit her leaving deep bite marks on the back of her hand.
My daughter had told me the policewoman had sent two messages to Gicheha that morning," she said.
Dubai: A woman inmate has been jailed for six months for stripping naked, abusing and beating a policewoman who tried to stop her from dancing inside Dubai Central Jail.
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM/BEIRUT: Israeli security forces shot dead three Palestinians who carried out shooting and stabbing attacks that killed a policewoman in occupied Jerusalem Friday, police and Israeli media said.
The other policewoman was stabbed and wounded, and two pipe bombs were found at the scene, she said.
The policewoman said: "I knocked on the door and informed her I was a police officer and she claimed she was vomiting continuously and couldn't come out.
Police and security officials said one man who was detained had ties to Amedy Coulibaly, the gunman who killed a policewoman on January 8 and then four more people at a kosher supermarket on January 9 before being killed by security forces.
The former Merseyside policewoman who worked to expose criminals for a living tried to hide her face with a scarf and sunglasses at court.
One of the early case reports read: "On visiting the house of a woman suspected of being of bad character, married, with seven children, whose husband is a soldier at the Front, the policewoman found a soldier in the house.
A TOP cop abused his position by asking a store to drop a complaint against a policewoman accused of shoplifting, we can reveal.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- polian vesicle
- Polianov, Dimitr
- Polianovka Peace of 1634
- Polianskii, Anatolii
- Polianskii, Anatolii Trofimovich
- Polianskii, Dmitrii
- Polianskii, Dmitrii Stepanovich
- Polianskii, Iurii
- Polianskii, Iurii Ivanovich
- Poliarnaia Zvezda
- polical sociology
- police court
- Police Department
- police dog
- police power
- police procedural
- police state
- police station
- Police, the
- policy based
- policy management
- Policy of Economies
- Policy, Insurance
- Polidori, John
- Polignac, Auguste-Jules-Armand-Marie De
- Polignac, Jules Armand, prince de
- Polignac, Melchior de
- Polignac, Yolande Martine Gabrielle de Polastron, duchesse de
- Polihale State Park
- Polikanov, Sergei
- Polikanov, Sergei Mikhailovich
- Polikarp Kakabadze
- Polikarp Malkhazovich Kakabadze
- Polikarp Mikhailovich Zalesov
- Polikarp Zalesov
- Polikarpov, Nikolai
- Polikarpov, Nikolai Nikolaevich
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Polikarpov-Orlov, Fedor
Full browser ?
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- policemans heel
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado
- Policía Judicial Federal
- Polícia Judiciária
- Policia Militar
- Polícia Militar de Minas Gerais
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Policia Militar Rodoviaria
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango
- Policia Nacional Civil
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policía Nacional Revolucionaria