Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
DRT police received a call from a concerned citizen informing that the policewoman committed suicide.
An investigation The Chronicle is conducting has landed on two divergent speculations, and wonders if the policewoman was targeted or a victim of circumstances.
"She ignored me and later insulted me and kicked me in stomach in the presence of my workmate who tried to control her," testified the policewoman. "She also pulled our hair until a policeman came and moved her away."
The policewoman told the investigator that she had dropped charges against the defendant.
But Albayalde said that no matter how strict Tambungan is, he may have gone too much when he dealt with a policewoman.
The Ghanaian woman was arrested when she tore the policewoman's uniform, pushed her to the ground and scratched her in the forehead at the shelter in Manama last November.
'It was so sudden that a policewoman could not stop on time to avoid colliding with the back door of the car which had been opened.
"My daughter had told me the policewoman had sent two messages to Gicheha that morning," she said.
During the heated interaction, she flashed her middle finger in the face of the policewoman and beat her before she stripped naked and cursed the official and her family.
So, she told the policewoman she needed to go to the bathroom and the policewoman came to our room to accompany her.
Ms Maguire told her: "He knew everything and knew you were not wearing a vest, but you were hoping he would say you were." The former policewoman said: "No."
Summary: Israeli security forces shot dead three Palestinians who carried out shooting and stabbing attacks that killed a policewoman in occupied Jerusalem Friday, police and Israeli media said.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- polian vesicle
- Polianov, Dimitr
- Polianovka Peace of 1634
- Polianskii, Anatolii
- Polianskii, Anatolii Trofimovich
- Polianskii, Dmitrii
- Polianskii, Dmitrii Stepanovich
- Polianskii, Iurii
- Polianskii, Iurii Ivanovich
- Poliarnaia Zvezda
- polical sociology
- police court
- Police Department
- police dog
- police power
- police procedural
- police state
- police station
- Police, the
- policy based
- policy management
- Policy of Economies
- Policy, Insurance
- Polidori, John
- Polignac, Auguste-Jules-Armand-Marie De
- Polignac, Jules Armand, prince de
- Polignac, Melchior de
- Polignac, Yolande Martine Gabrielle de Polastron, duchesse de
- Polihale State Park
- Polikanov, Sergei
- Polikanov, Sergei Mikhailovich
- Polikarp Kakabadze
- Polikarp Malkhazovich Kakabadze
- Polikarp Mikhailovich Zalesov
- Polikarp Zalesov
- Polikarpov, Nikolai
- Polikarpov, Nikolai Nikolaevich
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin
- Polikarpovich, Konstantin Mikhailovich
- Polikarpov-Orlov, Fedor
Full browser ?
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Policia Civil
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policia de Investigaciones de Chile
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado
- Policía Judicial Federal
- Polícia Judiciária
- Policia Militar
- Polícia Militar da Bahia
- Polícia Militar de Minas Gerais
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Policia Militar Rodoviaria
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango