Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The salvage crew to remove sunken boats that pollute the marine enviroment in Fahaheel marina ***
Moreover, HEAL notes that "this exemption to pollute more will be an even greater strain for Poland's already alarming air pollution situation." Eighty-six percent of Poland's urban population is exposed to dirty air that is beyond the EU's air quality standards.
30/06/2010, THE DOMINION POST, KIRAN CHUG, WELLINGTON, NZ -- Businesses will be subsidised by taxpayers to pollute under the 'cloak' of the emissions trading scheme, says parliament's environment watchdog.
When we go to sea we pollute the gorgeous, shiny water.
This tax is to make the cars that pollute the most pay the most.
Barnes' basic tenet is that when corporations take from the commons, or pollute into the commons, they should pay for that privilege.
They also confirmed that our scrap metal recycling fell under federal regulations, and that the variety of materials at the facility put us in a "position to pollute," as it's called in some regulations.
We then create an indicator variable, POLLUTE, and set this variable to 1 for high-polluting firms.
Personally though, Dottori feels the onus should be on the individual who pollutes. He also feels there should be incentives for those who reduce their use of fossil fuels, and a tax for those who pollute by burning natural gas.
It also demanded emissions credit trading, whereby it could purchase, and store indefinitely, credits from those countries that pollute less, a plan that Ross Gelbspan, author of The Heat Is On: The Climate Crisis, The Cover-Up, The Prescription (Perseus Books, 1998), calls "dubious and inequitable."
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Polled Shorthorn cattle
- pollen count
- Pollen Grain
- Pollen Mixture
- pollen sac
- Pollen Tube
- Pollifax, Mrs
- polling booth
- polling cycle
- polling list
- polling station
- Pollitt, Harry
- Pollock, Oliver
- Pollock, Sir Frederick
- pollution allowance
- Pollution prevention
- Pollux, Julius
- Polonianichnye Dengi
- Polonskii, Iakov
- Polonskii, Iakov Petrovich
- Polonskii, Viacheslav
- Polonskii, Viacheslav Pavlovich
Full browser ?
- Põllumajanduse Registrite Ja Informatsiooni Amet
- Pollutant Load Reduction Goals
- Pollutant Mass Rate
- Pollutant of Concern
- Pollutant Release and Transfer Register
- Pollutant Responses in Marine Organisms
- Pollutant Specific Emission Unit
- Pollutant Standards Index
- Pollutant Storage System Specialty Contractor
- Pollutant Trading Policy Advisory Committee
- Pollutant-Generating Impervious Surface
- Pollutants in the Atmosphere and their Transport over Hong Kong
- pollute (something or some place) with (something else)
- pollute it with
- pollute something with
- pollute with
- Polluted Runoff Control Program
- polluted them with
- Polluted Water Human Consumption
- Polluted Water: Agricultural/Industrial
- polluted with
- Polluter Pays
- Polluter pays principle
- Polluter pays principle
- Polluter-pays principle