Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Ventricle Ventricle Ventricle Putamen Putamen###Commissure Commissure
For identification of PD and other related diseases, the Putamen and caudate area of the DaTscan needs to be analyzed and the sample images are presented in Fig.
Altered dopaminergic profile in the putamen and substantia nigra in restless leg syndrome.
Ischemic images in the depth may be observed until the putamen in postoperative MRI since M2 perforators must be sacrificed during the resection of the insular cortex.
Although MRS is capable of detecting increases in CNS GSH following (in)GSH administration, these data suggest MRS putamen concentrations cannot be extrapolated to reflect body status.
This functional alteration could be associated with some degree of Wallerian degeneration of the internal white matter of the putamen.
Other studies using diffusion MRI have shown that FA values in the putamen and caudate are lower in PD compared to NCs .
hypometabolism on fluorodeoxyglucose-PET in putamen, brainstem, or cerebellum.
It has also been suggested that putamen is particularly at risk to various pathologic processes because of its high metabolic demand and because it lies in the boundary zones of vascular perfusion8.
Differential expression of DSCR in human brain A quantitative analysis of global transcription of DSCR genes along the structures of the brain nuclei and the limbic lobe revealed that the highest values of z-score were registered in the area that includes the putamen for DSCR3, RCAN1 as well as in left and right caudate nuclei for DSCR6, and the left and right globus pallidus for DSCR3, SH3GBR, DYRK1A, CLIC6 and PRMT2.
They include the hypothalamus; the striatal region, which includes the putamen and caudate and is in charge of motivation and reward; the limbic region, where emotion and memory reside; and the cortical region, which includes the prefrontal cortex, insula, and the anterior cingulate cortex and handles the integration and processing of the brain.
When respondents tasted both colas 'blind', the ventral putamen - the area associated with the evaluation of flavour - lit up.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Puss in Boots
- pussy willow
- Pustelnikov, Semen
- Pustelnikov, Semen Seliverstovich
- Pustovalov, Leonid
- Pustovalov, Leonid Vasilevich
- Pustovoit, Vasilii
- Pustovoit, Vasilii Stepanovich
- Pustovoitova, Anna
- Pustovoitova, Anna Teofilovna
- Put i Putevoe Khoziaistvo
- Putiatin Island
- Putiatin, Efim
- Putiatin, Efim Vasilevich
- Putilov Strike of 1905
- Putilov Strikes of 1916
- Putilov, Aleksei
- Putilov, Aleksei Ivanovich
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich
- putlog hole
- Putna Chronicle
- Putna, Vitovt
- Putna, Vitovt Kazimirovich
Full browser ?
- put/set somebody's mind at ease/rest
- put/set something in motion
- put/set something to rights
- put/set store by something
- put/set the cat among the pigeons
- put/set the record straight
- put/set your house in order
- put/set/place somebody on a pedestal
- put/set/turn your mind to something
- put/stick the boot in
- put/stick the knife in
- put/stick two fingers up at somebody
- put/stick your oar in
- put/throw a spanner in the works
- put/throw somebody off the scent
- put/throw your weight behind something
- put/turn something to good account
- put/turn the clock back
- put/turn/send somebody out to grass
- Puta Que Pariu
- Putable Automatic Rate Reset Securities
- Putable Common Stock
- Putable Common Stocks
- Putative 32-kDa heart protein
- Putative ADAM18 Gene Product
- putative ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 5C
- Putative alpha-synuclein-binding protein
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX30
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX33
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX57
- Putative Author
- Putative Author
- Putative Author
- putative chemokine receptor
- putative claudin-24
- putative claudin-25
- putative DNA/chromatin binding motif 2
- Putative eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A