Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging (MRI T1)--axial (hyperintensity of right caudate nucleus and putamen).
Connectivity between cortex and striatum (caudate and putamen nuclei) is extremely relevant for the development of appropriate goal-directed behaviors, which involve motivation and cognitive functions (Haber 2016).
Though rare, the clinical syndrome of hemichorea-hemiballism in conjunction with hyperglycemia displays relatively characteristic imaging features typified by unilateral increased density within the putamen and, to a secondary extent, caudate nucleus and globus pallidus, accompanied by T1 shortening and hyperintensity on MR imaging.
Characteristic magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings including subcortical cerebral white matter (WM) abnormalities with T2 hyperintensities of the dentate nucleus, globus pallidus, putamen was detected.
Additionally, the bilateral pre-commissural dorsal caudate (PreDCAU), post-commissural caudate (PostCAU), pre-commissural dorsal putamen (PreDPUT), post-commissural putamen (PostPUT), NA, SN, and STN were selected as the ROIs.
A brain MRI scan revealed increased signal intensity in the left putamen with diffusion restriction, suggesting lacunar infarction (Figure 1).
The left cerebellum posterior lobe, left frontal superior orbital lobe (gyrus rectus), right MOG, and bilateral putamen showed significantly decreased volumes (cold color).
Moreover, in the right hemisphere, the nodes disconnected were anterior cingulate cortex, inferior temporal gyrus, superior occipital gyrus, middle temporal gyrus, putamen, amygdala, inferior frontal triangular gyrus, and fusiform gyrus.
Mapping of segmented structures: Once the image registration process was completed, nine already segmented mid-brain structures of reference image ie left ventricle, right ventricle, 3rd ventricle, left putamen, right putamen, left caudate nucleus, right caudate nucleus, anterior commissure and posterior commissure were mapped (Ali and Khan, 2011) from the reference image to target images by applying the final transformation achieved, as a result of registration process.
Subjects with hoarding disorder proved to have significantly greater serotonin transporter binding than healthy controls in the bilateral amygdala, nucleus accumbens, putamen, and right caudate nucleus.
These mainly included the bilateral temporal pole: middle temporal gyrus; left superior frontal gyrus, orbital part; left thalamus; right lenticular nucleus; putamen; left lingual gyrus; right cuneus; left posterior cingulate gyrus; and right dorsolateral superior frontal gyrus.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Puss in Boots
- pussy willow
- Pustelnikov, Semen
- Pustelnikov, Semen Seliverstovich
- Pustovalov, Leonid
- Pustovalov, Leonid Vasilevich
- Pustovoit, Vasilii
- Pustovoit, Vasilii Stepanovich
- Pustovoitova, Anna
- Pustovoitova, Anna Teofilovna
- Put i Putevoe Khoziaistvo
- Putiatin Island
- Putiatin, Efim
- Putiatin, Efim Vasilevich
- Putilov Strike of 1905
- Putilov Strikes of 1916
- Putilov, Aleksei
- Putilov, Aleksei Ivanovich
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich
- putlog hole
- Putna Chronicle
- Putna, Vitovt
- Putna, Vitovt Kazimirovich
Full browser ?
- put/set somebody's mind at ease/rest
- put/set something in motion
- put/set something to rights
- put/set store by something
- put/set the cat among the pigeons
- put/set the record straight
- put/set your house in order
- put/set/place somebody on a pedestal
- put/set/turn your mind to something
- put/stick the boot in
- put/stick the knife in
- put/stick two fingers up at somebody
- put/stick your nose in/into something
- put/stick your oar in
- put/throw a monkey wrench in the works
- put/throw a spanner in the works
- put/throw feelers out
- put/throw somebody off the scent
- put/throw your weight behind something
- put/turn something to good account
- put/turn the clock back
- put/turn/send somebody out to grass
- Putable Automatic Rate Reset Securities
- Putable Common Stock
- Putable Common Stocks
- Putative 32-kDa heart protein
- Putative ADAM18 Gene Product
- putative ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 5C
- Putative alpha-synuclein-binding protein
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX30
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX33
- putative ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX57
- Putative Author
- Putative Author
- putative chemokine receptor
- putative claudin-24
- putative claudin-25
- putative DNA/chromatin binding motif 2
- Putative eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1A
- Putative father
- Putative father
- Putative Father’s Paternal Gene