Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Ryder Cup star shot a sparkling 63 in the third round but then closed with a two-over par 72 after missing four putts from inside six feet.
It's called The Ten In Ten Drill and the objective is to get you sinking as many putts as you can from somewhere around ten feet, which is birdie territory.
It was observed that the more successful golfers used longer time periods for the full shot and putting routines, suggesting that the chances of holing a putt are improved by taking longer during the pre-shot routine.
For downhill putts, read the putt from behind the hole once again looking up the hill.
Whatever, you, too, can be "da man" or "da woman" by pulling out your best putter (or one of the black or green or yellow or blue ones in the Camp Putt pro shop) and playing holes with names such as "Richochet Rock," "Pond O'Peril," "Gopher It
Spoiler alert: Palmer did birdie the 17th (dancing a jig after his 20-foot uphill putt just .
Remember, if you do miss a short putt don't get annoyed with yourself as even the best players in the world miss short putts.
With a soft putt, and thanks to Sir Isaac, you score.
Corfield's nerves on the green saw him three-putt at the 25th and when Wilson made a six foot birdie putt on the next he was four up with just 10 to play.
Norman: driver, three wood, sand wedge to six inches, one putt.
The analyses focused on five categories: driving accuracy, greens hit in regulation, putts per round, non-sand save percentage, and sand-save percentage -- and how each affected scoring averages.
Downhill left to right is a tough putt, but I felt good with the putter today and felt like I could knock it in," said the winner of the clinching putt.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Putnam Memorial State Park
- Putnam, Abbie
- Putnam, Frederic Ward
- Putnam, George Haven
- Putnam, George Palmer
- Putnam, Herbert
- Putnam, Hilary
- Putnam, Israel
- Putnam, Rufus
- Putnye Boiare
- Putorana Plateau
- Putrada Ekadashi
- Putrament, Jerzy
- Putrescent Infection
- Putrid Sea
- puts and calls
- Puttenham, George
- putting green
- putty coat
- putty knife
- putty oil
- Puu o Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- Puu Ualakaa State Wayside
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historic Park
- Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park
- Puukohola Heiau National Historic Site
- Puvis de Chavannes
- Puvis de Chavannes, Pierre
- Puy de Dôme
- Puy de Sancy
Full browser ?
- puts your oar into something
- puts your own house in order
- puts your pot on
- puts your shoulder to the wheel
- puts your thinking cap on
- puts your thinkins caps on
- puts yourself across
- puts yourself at ease
- puts yourself at your ease
- puts yourself in someone else's place
- puts yourself in someone else's shoes
- puts yourself in someone's place
- puts yourself in someone's shoes
- puts yourself on the line
- puts yourself out
- putsomething through its paces
- putt along
- Putt and Approach
- Putt Putt Golf
- Putt-Putt Fun Center
- Puttable Common Stock
- Puttable Common Stocks
- Puttalam District Non-Governmental Organization Consortium
- Puttenham, George