Mentioned in ?
- Automatic Control
- Bain, Joe S.
- Boris Nekrasov
- Boris Vladimirovich Nekrasov
- bound variable
- centum call second
- Classical Economics
- cost/benefits analysis
- Dataflow systems
- deductive tableau
- digital filter
- ecological energetics
- Economic Efficiency of Socialist Production
- economic surplus
- Elasticity of Consumption and Demand
- energy budget
References in periodicals archive ?
Furthermore, Bayer and Quantified Planet are co-developing mobile applications to engage civil society, for example people in cities, to address global challenges such as conserving biodiversity, something that plays an important role in meeting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Targets that form the 2030 Agenda adopted by the United Nations.
Risks must be quantified at some point in the ERM process but not necessarily in the early stages.
To determine whether saliva collection accurately approximates the amount of VEEV transmitted during a mosquito bloodmeal, we quantified virus from saliva collected in vitro and virus deposited at sites of in vivo blood feeding.
While research has also examined how the accuracy (Bedard and Biggs 1991) and sufficiency (Anderson and Koonce 1998) of management representations influence auditor judgments, no auditing research that we are aware of manipulates features of the explanation, such as whether it is quantified, that management could use to influence persuasion.
The key is to do so in a way that leads to underlying issues that can be transparently, credibly and insightfully quantified.
Five of these points can be quantified to an extent, but quality cannot.
One area of managerial judgment that isn't usually quantified is the base case--or the alternative to making the proposed investment.
Quantified Impressions, a new communications analytics company, has created the first objective rating system to evaluate the communication skills of financial spokespeople, and the results challenge conventional wisdom.
The authors surveyed relevant studies with an eve toward statistical approaches to deal with these confounders, arriving at a quantified estimation of the possible benefits to public health in Houston.
In addition, business-interruption losses typically are quantified by looking at historical sales data," Weinstein said.
According to OneSpin President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Feist, "Prior to Quantify MDV, engineers had no formal verification metrics that accurately quantified verification progress.
After all, the insured rarely ever quantified its contingent business-interruption exposures, so coverage was provided in the absence of this information.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- quality factor
- Quality Factor Meter
- Quality Factor of an Oscillatory System
- Quality of Labor
- Quality of Products
- quality of service
- quality of snow
- quality of sound
- quality of steam
- quality of working life
- quality program
- Quality Systems & Software Ltd.
- quality-control chart
- quality-factor meter
- Quanah, also
- Quang Tri
- Quang Yen
- quantal response
- Quantitative Analysis
- quantitative data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Product Quality
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative geomorphology
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative research techniques
- Quantitative Stress
- quantitative structure-activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative trait locus
- Quantitative Versification
- quantity distance tables
- quantity meter
- quantity of electricity
- Quantity survey
- quantity surveyor
- quantity-distance tables
- quantization distortion
Full browser ?
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree