Mentioned in ?
- Automatic Control
- Bain, Joe S.
- Boris Nekrasov
- Boris Vladimirovich Nekrasov
- bound variable
- centum call second
- Classical Economics
- cost/benefits analysis
- Dataflow systems
- deductive tableau
- digital filter
- ecological energetics
- Economic Efficiency of Socialist Production
- economic surplus
- Elasticity of Consumption and Demand
- energy budget
References in periodicals archive ?
The company added that its day-to-day operations in the second quarter were marked by the suspension of the MAX aircraft, with the estimated negative impact quantified to date in the quarter at around USD50m.
Quantified, 3D mineralogical mapping along with association of pore and grain structure was performed by registering the high-resolution BSEM image and quantified 2D mineral map with the 3D u-CT images.
Property Quantified is the latest release in Willis Towers Watson's interconnected suite of quantification models and can be used in combination with other tools to support an organization's broader risk management strategy.
They are giving us information on our exercise, sleep, movements, diet, and pulse, creating the quantified self (5), powered by an architecture of technology--IoT.
Qamar Zaman Chaudhry, Chairman NAB Partly Quantified Grading System (PQGS) had been devised in 2014.
Although those concerns about quantified CBA are well taken, they are a bit overstated.
Through increased awareness of the quantified impact of HPC technologies and capabilities, regional, national and international funding agencies can better measure the socio-economic impact of HPC and ever-urgent necessity of funding innovative methodologies for sustained growth.
Hudson Yards claims it will be the first quantified community in the United States.
The objective of this review was to assess how often harm is quantified in randomised trials of cancer screening.
"While the catastrophe-risk-to-supply-chain network is quite complex, it can be effectively quantified. Once completed, the work involved to quantify this risk can also help expand risk assessment to other non-catastrophe perils."
New Delhi, May 30 (ANI): The Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probing the 2G spectrum scam on Monday questioned Comptroller and Auditor General, Vinod Rai on how he quantified the losses in the spectrum allocation at Rs.
To inform this tradeoff, they quantified the bias from two simple linear model estimators which are asymptotically equivalent to stratification and matching on these variables (alone or with the propensity score) (e.g.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- quality factor
- Quality Factor Meter
- Quality Factor of an Oscillatory System
- Quality of Labor
- Quality of Products
- quality of service
- quality of snow
- quality of sound
- quality of steam
- quality of working life
- quality program
- Quality Systems & Software Ltd.
- quality-control chart
- quality-factor meter
- Quanah, also
- Quang Tri
- Quang Yen
- quantal response
- Quantitative Analysis
- quantitative data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Product Quality
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative geomorphology
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative research techniques
- Quantitative Stress
- quantitative structure-activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative trait locus
- Quantitative Versification
- quantity distance tables
- quantity meter
- quantity of electricity
- Quantity survey
- quantity surveyor
- quantity-distance tables
- quantization distortion
Full browser ?
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree