Mentioned in ?
- Automatic Control
- Bain, Joe S.
- Boris Nekrasov
- Boris Vladimirovich Nekrasov
- bound variable
- centum call second
- Classical Economics
- cost/benefits analysis
- Dataflow systems
- deductive tableau
- digital filter
- ecological energetics
- Economic Efficiency of Socialist Production
- economic surplus
- Elasticity of Consumption and Demand
- energy budget
References in periodicals archive ?
SmartUQ statistical tools accelerate design cycles by reducing design iterations, improve design robustness and maximize insight of complex systems by quantifying uncertainties.
* Quantifying the value of supply chain best practices on your bottom line Arlington, VA
A bead format 2-site immunoradiometric assay for quantifying the level of serum ferritin.
Among the top-performing companies, improving the productivity of other employees by distributing some of their tasks to interns was the least used metric (22%), whereas low-performing organizations were most likely to select this as a ROI quantifying measure.
In addition to quantifying the risk of accidents to people, the programme also measures the efficiency and ease of cutting operations, plus the level of any damage to products and materials.
The other problem with quantifying very large, complex future events is that one must make numerous assumptions when building the model.
Quantifying the dose of an arbovirus transmitted by mosquitoes is essential for designing pathogenesis studies simulating natural infection of vertebrates.
Even if a taxpayer fails to set forth an exact overpayment amount on an intended protective claim, rendering the claim "incomplete" within the meaning of SCA 199941039, it arguably should be entitled to supplement the claim by quantifying the specific refund it is seeking and providing the supporting information.
drinking water maximum) and quantifying survival during and 14 months after exposure.
These papers are the outcome of the Quantifying Human Information Processing Capabilities project, which sought to quantify information flow in the nervous system, the limits of that flow and its response to emotions.
Quantifying the species is also vitally important, and that is where Testmark scientists believe they have hit the mark.
The main problem so far, in studying the formation of white pitch, has been the absence of good analytical methods for quantifying binder-rich particles in coated broke.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Quality Factor of an Oscillatory System
- Quality of Labor
- Quality of Products
- quality of service
- quality of snow
- quality of sound
- quality of steam
- quality of working life
- quality program
- Quality Systems & Software Ltd.
- quality-control chart
- quality-factor meter
- Quanah, also
- Quang Tri
- Quang Yen
- quantal response
- Quantitative Analysis
- quantitative data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Product Quality
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative geomorphology
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative research techniques
- Quantitative Stress
- quantitative structure-activity relationships
- quantitative trait
- quantitative trait locus
- Quantitative Versification
- quantity distance tables
- quantity meter
- quantity of electricity
- Quantity survey
- quantity surveyor
- quantity-distance tables
- quantization distortion
- quantization error
- quantization level
Full browser ?
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise