Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
According to the budget documents, Pakistan would borrow the Rs252.2 billion from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in year 2019-20 as against the revised Rs77.825 billion of the outgoing year.
In the revised estimates for administrative or current expenses, the provincial government has cut authorised expenditure for food grains from Rs92 billion to Rs15 billion.
--National Long-term rating revised to 'AA(bra)' from 'AA-(bra)'; Outlook Stable;
We believe that the standard should be revised to encourage the CEP team to request a taxpayer presentation on, or description of, any significant (and possibly unique) financial or operational items concerning the taxpayer.
* Goods exports and imports for 2014-2016 were revised to incorporate revised source data from the U.S.
The revised rule also eliminates the old FTC Franchise Rule's "disclosure triggers," which required franchise companies to furnish their disclosure documents to prospective franchisees at the earlier of the "first personal meeting" with the prospect or 10 business days prior to the franchisee's execution of any contract or the payment of any money to the franchise company.
Based on their self-evaluation and follow-up conference with the course instructor, teacher education students revised and rewrote their project report.
Under the revised version, the records at the time the sales/use tax is reported must be used.
As promulgated, the revised section 482 services regulations would generally be effective for taxable years beginning after December 31, 2006.
* Revised Part 4, Agency Program Requirements, to reflect additional new guidance, removal of outdated guidance, and needed clarifications for numerous programs.
So far, nine out of 30 dioceses--Fredericton, Quebec, Moosonee, Athabasca, Calgary, Edmonton, Caledonia, Yukon and the Anglican Parishes of the Central Interior (formerly Cariboo)--have paid their commitments as specified in the previous 2003 agreement and will be entitled to a refund once the revised accord comes into force.
The section "Consolidated Capital--Examiner's Guidelines for Assessing the Capital Adequacy of BHCs" and the section "Consolidated Capital--Leverage Measure" were revised to incorporate the February 28, 2005 (published March 10, 2005), revision of the definition of tier 1 capital under the Board's risk-based and leverage capital rules for BHCs.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- reversing mill
- reversing motor
- Reversing Prism
- reversing switch
- Reversing Thermometer
- reversing water bottle
- revertible flue
- Révész, Imre
- Revheim Bay Recreation Area
- Review of Judicial Decisions
- Review Procedure
- Revilla Gigedo, Juan Francisco de Güemes y Horcasitas, conde de
- Revillagigedo Islands
- Revin, Aleksei
- Revin, Aleksei Ivanovich
- Revised ALGOL 60
- Revised Standard Version
- Revised Version
- Revision Control System
- revitalization movement
- Revival architecture
- Revival style
- revival, religious
- revived fault scarp
- revived folding
- revived stream
- Revizskaia Dusha
- Revizskie Skazki
- Revoliutsii Peak
- Revoliutsiia 1905–1907 Godov v Rossii
- Revoliutsiia i Tserkov
- Revoliutsionnaia Rossiia
Full browser ?
- Revisable Form Text
- Revise & Resubmit
- Revise As Required
- revise one’s thoughts
- Revised 4 Report on Scheme
- Revised 5th Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme
- Revised Acronym Dictionary
- Revised Advocacy Graduated Fee Scheme
- Revised ALGOL 60
- Revised Alternative Dataflow
- Revised Alternative Dataflow Communications
- Revised American Fertility Society Score
- Revised American Foreign Trade Definitions
- Revised Analytic Hierarchy Process
- Revised Appendix To Be Published
- Revised Approaches to Studying Inventory
- Revised Approved Program
- Revised Article 9
- Revised Asthma Problem Behavior Checklist
- Revised Baseline Modeling Report
- Revised Basic Education Curriculum
- Revised Battlefield Communications System
- Revised Battlefield Electronic CEOI System
- Revised Behavior Problem Checklist
- Revised Benton Visual Retention Test
- Revised Cardiac Risk Index
- Revised Cheek and Buss Shyness Scale
- Revised Child Behavior Profile
- Revised Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale
- Revised Code of General Ordinances
- Revised Code of Washington
- Revised Code of Washington Annotated
- Revised Combined Arms Exercise
- Revised Common Lectionary