rich(redirected from richening)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial.
1. Geography having an abundance of natural resources, minerals, etc.
2. (of colour) intense or vivid; deep
3. (of a fuel-air mixture) containing a relatively high proportion of fuel
1. Adrienne. born 1929, US poet and feminist writer; her volumes of poetry include Snapshots of a Daughter-in-Law (1963) and Diving Into the Wreck (1973)
2. Buddy, real name Bernard Rich. 1917--87, US jazz drummer and band leader