References in periodicals archive ?
Rural-urban continuum codes are from the US Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service (https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/ru-ral-urban-continuum-codes.aspx).
Kerala gives a unique example of money order economy which has tremendous impact on rural quality of life and rural-urban continuum in Kerala is largely influenced by foreign remittances.
The health impacts of environmental quality may both result from and differ across the rural-urban continuum. However, most studies about environmental impact on mortality have only focused on urban areas (Krall et al.
Distribution of Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities Across the Rural-Urban Continuum. Institute for Health Policy, Muskie School of Public Service, University of Southern Maine, 2007.
The 2013 Rural-Urban Continuum Codes (RUCC) were used to determine the degree of urbanization and adjacency to a metropolitan area (U.S.
It has therefore become indispensible for the developmental policy makers to analyze the process of urbanization along a rural-urban continuum, based on a broad range of indicators.
Factors influencing the intensification of farming systems and soil-nutrient management in the rural-urban continuum of SW Ghana.
They use the 2003 USDA-ERS rural-urban continuum codes, and county level measures of establishments that have fewer than five employees based on the 2007 County Business Patterns data and non-employer counts from the Census Bureau's Non-employer Statistics.
The ARF's rural-urban continuum codes from USDA ERS (2012) were used to produce designations for rural location.
A county was operationalized as either rural or urban according to USDA's Economic Research Service (ERS) Rural-Urban Continuum Codes (RUCCs) (USDA 2012).
This is the same general approach used in other rural-urban classification systems, such as Beale Codes and the USDA's rural-urban continuum codes that assign a score on a scale of 1 to 9 to all U.S.
Department of Agriculture Rural-Urban Continuum Codes.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Rüping process
- Rupp, Adolph
- Rupp, Adolph Frederick
- Rupp, George Erik
- Ruprekht, Frants
- Ruprekht, Frants Ivanovich
- rupture disk
- rupture disk device
- rupture member
- rupture modulus
- rupture strength
- rupture zone
- Rural Construction
- rural dean
- Rural Electrification Administration
- rural radio service
- Rural Settlement
- rural sociology
- Rural Telephone Service
- rural-urban continuum
- Rusa oil
- Rusafi, Maruf ibn Abd al-Ghani al-
- Rusakov, Ivan
- Rusakov, Ivan Vasilevich
- Rusakov, Konstantin
- Rusakov, Konstantin Viktorovich
- Rusakov, Mikhail
- Rusakov, Mikhail Petrovich
- Rusanov, Nikolai
- Rusanov, Nikolai Sergeevich
- Rusanov, Viktor
- Rusanov, Viktor Vladimirovich
- Rusanov, Vladimir
- Rusanov, Vladimir Aleksandrovich
- Rusayris, Al-
- Rus-Byzantium Treaties
- Ruscha, Ed
Full browser ?
- Rural Water Supply Network
- Rural Water Supply, Sanitation
- Rural Water Treatment Plant
- Rural Water Use Efficiency
- Rural Water Use Efficiency Initiative
- Rural Waterworks and Sanitation Association
- Rural Wealth Creation Project
- Rural Welfare Reform Project
- Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative
- Rural Women Environmental Protection Association
- Rural Women Knowing All
- Rural Women Making Change
- Rural Women New Zealand
- Rural Women Upliftment Association
- Rural Women Welfare Organization
- Rural Women's Development Society
- Rural Women's Network
- Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
- Rural Youth Development Organisation
- Rural Youth Education
- Rural Youth Europe
- Rural Youth Project
- Rural Youth Services
- Rural Zoning Commission
- Rural, Agricultural and Allied Workers
- Rural, Regional and Remote
- Rural, Remote, Metropolitan Area
- Rural, Water and Ecosystem Resources
- Rural-Advanced Technology and Transportation Systems
- Rural-Urban Commuting Area
- rural-urban continuum
- Rural-Urban Continuum Code
- Rural-urban fringe
- Rural-Urban Partnership Programme
- Rural/Metro Fire Department
- Rural/Metro Medical Services
- Rural/Underserved Opportunities Program
- Rural/Urban Design Assistance Team
- Rural/Urban Household Survey
- Rural/Urban Projection