References in periodicals archive ?
Software engineering of a safety-critical system requires a clear understanding of the software's role in, and interactions with, the system.
The development of a safety-critical system should aim to avoid the loss of human life or serious injury by reducing the risks involved to an acceptable level.
A safety-critical system in a system, which may contain electronic, mechanical, and software aspects, that presents an opportunity for accidents to occur.
FuSa is essential to all parts of a safety-critical system, and that includes the CPU IP at the heart of the SoC.
When working with safety-critical system development, you are committing to a very controlled development life cycle where systems verification needs to happen on several levels in the process.
Either approach allows a certified safety-critical system using a standard STM32 microcontroller, rather than a specialized safety microcontroller with dedicated on-chip diagnostic circuitry.
Then, by supplying these verified requirements to their subcontractors, the system integrators significantly reduce the amount of rework, schedule bloat, and cost of a typical safety-critical system.
In a safety-critical system such as active chassis control, the CPS series is required to comply with the ISO26262 functional safety standard.
1 audio surround on any stereo headphones, leveraging versatile head tracking for increased immersion; Functional Safety: The latest ISO 26262 edition 2 standard describes fault injection as the preferred verification methodology for safety-critical systems.
Express Logic's ThreadX SMP RTOS has achieved the highest level of SGS-TALV Saar certification for embedded development in safety-critical systems using symmetric multicore processing architectures.
the worldwide leader in industrial grade real-time operating systems (RTOSes), today announced that its popular ThreadX[R] SMP RTOS has achieved the highest level of SGS-TAaAaAeALV Saar certification for embedded developme in safety-critical systems using symmetric multicore processing architectures.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- safety network
- safety nosing
- safety pilot
- safety pin
- safety pinion
- safety pins
- safety plug
- safety post
- safety prop
- safety rail
- safety recommendation
- safety relief valve
- safety rod
- safety service
- safety shoe
- safety shutoff device
- safety speed
- safety stake
- safety stop
- Safety Supervisor
- safety switch
- safety time
- safety tread
- safety valve
- safety wire
- safety-critical system
- Saffi, Aurelio
- Saffir-Simpson scale
- Safflower Fly
- Safflower Oil
- Saffron Cod
- saffron crocus
- Saffron Rose Festival
- Safid Rud
- Safire, William L.
- Safonov, Aleksandr
- Safonov, Aleksandr Kononovich
- Safonov, Boris
- Safonov, Boris Feoktistovich
- Safonov, Vasilii Ilich
Full browser ?
- Safety, Quality and Reliability
- Safety, Quality Assurance, and Security
- Safety, Quality Health and Environmental Protection
- Safety, Quality, and Environmental
- Safety, Quality, and Mission Assurance Directorate
- Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People
- Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Morale, Environment
- Safety, Quality, Identity, Potency, or Purity
- Safety, Reliability and Maintainability
- Safety, Reliability, and Quality
- Safety, Reliability, and Quality Assurance
- Safety, Reliability, Maintainability and Quality Assurance
- Safety, Reliability, Mission and Quality Assurance
- Safety, Security & Dismantlement
- Safety, Security and Access to Justice
- Safety, Security and Emergency Management
- Safety, Security and Law Enforcement
- Safety, Security and Reliability
- Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics
- Safety, Security, Health and Environment
- Safety-Controls Optimization by Performance Evaluation
- Safety-Critical Application Development Environment
- Safety-Critical Requirements Evolution
- Safety-Critical Software
- safety-critical system
- Safety-Critical Systems Club
- Safety-critical Systems Symposium
- Safety-Kleen Corporation
- Safety-net return
- Safety-Net Returns
- Safety-of-Flight Review
- Safety-Related Part of a Control System
- Safety-Relevant Data Object
- Safety/Product Assurance Requirements Specification
- Safety/Relief Valve Open
- Safety/Science/Simulation Working Group
- Safety/Security Interface
- Safety/Security Officer
- Safety/Site Inspection