Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Every Indian seafarer who possesses a valid Continuous Discharge Certificate issued by the government will be eligible for the issue of a BSID.
The Delgado family's Transnational Diversified Group (TDG) partnered with Japanese shipping giant NYK Line to provide digital money services to seafarers around the world.
Makena said the 15 were promised a monthly pay of US$260 (Sh26,000), which is below what an average a seafarer gets.
It will be the eighth holding of the Day of the Seafarer, which was first celebrated worldwide on June 25, 2011.
As a sequence of establishing measures and procedures to prevent acts of terrorism that threaten the security of passengers, crews and the safety of ships, NADRA had developed a Machine Readable Seafarer Identity Document (MRSID) for the solution.
A so-called "Mismo" system ndash for the Marina Integrated Seafarer Management Online ndash makes it possible to obtain a seaman's book and pay for certifications and assessments online.
Seafarer Capital Partners has announced the reopening of the Seafarer Overseas Growth and Income Fund's Institutional Class (ticker: SIGIX) to new investors, the company said.
Manoj, a former seafarer, has dedicated himself to supporting seafarers for many years, through his work for Sailors' Society and his magazine, Waves, which highlights issues of seafarer welfare.
This did not affect seafarer's employment as they secured jobs in other companies, but the training of new seafarers stopped to a great extent.
The comments were made by Dr Abdullah Mohammad Bel Haif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Infrastructure Development, during a press briefing about the UAE's participation at the International Day of the Seafarer conference that took place in Poland earlier this month.
As they leave port, let us, in the spirit of the guardianship of Nicholas, join every seafarer in their prayer:
The international shipping community celebrated the "Day of the Seafarer" on 25 June as set by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- sea van
- sea walnut
- Sea Waves
- sea whip
- sea-air temperature difference correction
- Seabed Treaty
- Seaborg, Glenn T.
- Seaborg, Glenn Theodore
- Seabranch Preserve State Park
- Seabury, Samuel
- sea-captured stream
- Seacliff State Beach
- seacoast artillery
- seacoast of Bohemia
- sea-control operations
- seafloor spreading
- sea-floor spreading
- Seaga, Edward
- Seagate Technology
- Seager, Richard B.
- seagoing barge
- seagoing tug
- Seagull, Johnathan Livingston
- Seagull, Jonathan Livingston
- Seagull-Calling Contest
- sea-ice shelf
- Seal Beach
- Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge
- seal coat
- Seal Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Seal of Solomon
Full browser ?
- Seafarer's Identification and Record Book
- Seafarer's Open Learning System
- Seafarer's Welfare Fund Society
- Seafarers and International House
- Seafarers Emergency Fund
- Seafarers International Research Centre
- Seafarers International Union
- Seafarers International Union of North America
- Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Seafarers' Assistance Programme
- Seafarers' Employment Agreement
- Seafarers' Union of Russia
- Seafarers’ Health Improvement Programme
- Seafaring Heritage in Partnership Seattle