References in periodicals archive ?
Features include: Phone, SMS messages, Email accounts, RSS News, Notes, Camera and File manager with Secure File locker plus secure delete features, all available in one easy to read list, no more switching between phone, SMS and email apps.
With its Secure Delete facility under Privacy Control, users can permanently delete files and folders without the fear of having the files retrieved by the use of third-party applications, thus preventing misuse of personal information; while with USB Vaccination, eScan will prevent USB devices from becoming a source of infection.
Datalight has announced its Reliance Nitro File System will be the first product to offer software support for file level secure delete, utilizing features defined by the e * MMC 4.40 and 4.41 specifications.
"Over the years, many of our customers have asked for secure delete capability," said Roy Sherrill, Datalight CEO.
"Secure delete is the first of many features we plan to introduce in support of e * MMC between now and 2012," said Datalight VP of Engineering, Ken Whitaker.
Support for secure delete is just one part of the company's initiative to provide software support for JESD84-B45, Embedded Multi-media Card (e * MMC), Electrical Standard (4.5 Device), recently published by JEDEC.
Reliance Nitro is also the first file system to offer software support for file level secure delete, utilizing features defined by the e•MMC 4.40 and 4.41 specifications*.
*For more about latency reduction, read our whitepaper at http://www.datalight.com/my-datalight/download?resource=1088 To learn more about secure delete, visit our press release on this topic at the Datalight news page http://www.datalight.com/news/datalight-releases-file-level-secure-delete-on-emmc-4.4x.
Bothell, WA, November 10, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Today Datalight released a new version of its Reliance Nitro File System, the first product to offer software support for file level secure delete, utilizing features defined by the e•MMC 4.40 and 4.41 specifications.
“Over the years, many of our customers have asked for secure delete capability,” said Roy Sherrill, Datalight CEO.
“Data security is of increasing importance to our members, which is why we introduced secure delete for e•MMC 4.4 and higher,” said John Kelly, president of JEDEC.
Santa Clara, CA, August 09, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Today Datalight announced its Reliance Nitro File System will be the first product to offer software support for file level secure delete, utilizing features defined by the e•MMC 4.40 and 4.41 specifications.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- sectoral horn
- sectored light
- Sectorial Standard
- sector-list drop interval
- Sectors of the National Economy
- secular acceleration
- secular determinant
- secular equilibrium
- Secular Movements of the Earth's Crust
- secular parallax
- secular perturbations
- secular trend
- secular variable
- secular variation
- secundine dike
- secure boot
- secure code
- secure delete
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Secure Hash Algorithm
- Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
- secure server
- Secure Shell
- Secure Sockets Layer
- secure transaction
- secure USB drive
- secure visual communications
- secure voice
- secure Web server
- SecurID card
- Securing Performance of Obligations
- securite explosive
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- securities trading
- Security Administrator's Integrated Network Tool
- security alarm system
- security appliance
- Security Association
Full browser ?
- Secure Content Provider
- Secure Content Retrieval of Enterprise Wide Electronic Documents :-)
- Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor
- Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring bracelet
- Secure Converged Networking
- Secure Cooperation
- Secure Cops Alert Network
- Secure copy
- Secure Copy Protocol
- Secure Cord Boards
- secure cord switchboard
- Secure Corporate Data Network
- Secure Crisis Residential Centers
- Secure Cryptographic Device
- Secure Cryptographic Instant Messenger
- Secure Cyber Communications
- Secure Data Device
- Secure Data Exchange
- Secure Data in Motion, Inc.
- Secure Data Management
- Secure Data Network
- Secure Data Network Service
- Secure Data Network System
- Secure Data Release Model
- Secure Data Services
- Secure Data Solutions, Inc
- Secure Data Storage
- Secure Data System Network
- Secure Data Unit
- Secure Defense Research and Engineering Network
- secure delete
- Secure Delivery Center
- Secure Destruction Services
- Secure Device Deployment
- Secure Device Discovery and Recognition
- Secure Device Provisioning
- Secure Dial-in
- Secure Digital
- Secure Digital
- Secure Digital card
- Secure Digital card
- Secure Digital Container
- Secure Digital Extended Capacity
- Secure Digital Facsimile
- Secure Digital Forensic Imaging
- Secure Digital High Capacity
- Secure Digital Host Controller
- Secure Digital Host Interface
- Secure Digital Identification
- Secure Digital Identity Management
- Secure Digital Image Transfer Facility
- Secure Digital Input Output
- Secure Digital Input/Output
- Secure Digital Media Card
- Secure Digital Memory Card
- Secure Digital Modem
- Secure Digital Multi Media Card
- Secure Digital Multimedia Card
- Secure Digital Music Initiative
- Secure Digital Music Initiative Foundation
- Secure Digital Net Radio Interface